1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

2. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Just press F7 and it´s controlled with the arrows and the mouse.

Arpadian and Coanda like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Son likes this.
  4. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

just like in AC, i mean i pressed F7 but tough that view was broken and didn't touch it

thanks

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  5. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Nox likes this.
  6. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

question.

should dynamic damping be 100% or 0%

I am finding the steering to be really heavy with old G27.

Unless I run ffb gain below 80% its too much and after 5 laps the wheel gets really hot.

Kinda annoying that we can adjust FFB settings while in game driving.

Have to get back to main menu.

7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I have mine at 10%, just to eliminate a little chunkiness in my G27.

Any more, and I assume I would lose too much FFB info, and just end up adding weight to the wheel with no benifit.

Znam Neznam likes this.
  8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

..and use the mouse wheel to change speed. Pretty good.

Arpadian likes this.
  9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I did some mp racing in the rain (kunos server at Misano) and it's really lots of fun, addictive. Lap after lap I was gaining confidence and progressively turning down traction control. Great how track conditions change.

10. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

But how can I get a camera position on the grandstand? I just got the drivers view. What did I miss?

11. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Not used freecam in ACC yet, but have you tried cursor keys?

12. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I’ve just finished a race at Monza, Kunos Official #2 server, and it was amazing.

Had great fun racing with a evolving track during the race.
    The race started with a wet track and, during the race, the track started to dry but, moreover, if it’s not my imagination tricking me, the dry line was dependent of were the cars passed, because it so seemed to.

Adding to this, I’m positive that the car started with wet tyres because, as the track was drying, the tyre temp started to raise quite a bit (108º F and 116º R), and I had to search for the still damp track to cool the tyres. By doing this the temps dropped to 102º F and 108º R
    It was great fun how the grip changed with different track conditions, and it was quite noticeable how the handling changed during the race, including how the very hot tyres struggled for grip (wet tyres?), although a very clear dry line was visible in the track.
    Furthermore, the lap times were better when the race line was still damp, than when was dry, due to the increased tyre temps.

All this with outstanding visuals, that helped a lot to know where the track was wet, damp or dry. Graphically is top notch.

Please let me know that this is not all my imagination, because, how it felt, was simply amazing.

I had also a very fun race at Misano, Kunos Official #3 server, with rain conditions.
    Again, how the car felt on those conditions and how it had to be driven was great fun and, in those conditions, the added power of some cars helped very little, or nothing at all.
    Ah, and to add that the multiplayer is going very nicely as well, with cars put in their right places, according to qualifying sessions, pace lap is also working well, so, overall great improvement.

There are still some things to take care of, but for sure Kunos is aware of those, like on race start the players names aren’t according to their position in grid.

By me, hats off, for a fantastic job of all Kunos team.
    I’m truly very pleased with how ACC is already and this is still not even close to what is expected to v1.0.
    Keep up the very good job you guys are doing.

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

14. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

@Znam Neznam
    It also relies on your Logitech settings.

For my G27 basically in Logitech I set
    Gain 100%
    Damping Effect 100%
    Everything else to 0%

In Acc :
    Gain 70%
    Minimum force 16%
    Dynamic damping 50%
    Road effects 5%

I don’t want to put too much gain on the steering because it’s not realistic and you need to avoid clipping.
    But I want to keep some gyro effect so I increase damping
    Road effects tends to provides some bangs on the curbs, so I let it low, or even 0%
    Minimul Force 16% : I calculate it with a tool

Check here https://boxthislap.org/logitech-g27-wheel-settings/

trutya likes this.
  15. trutya

trutya Simracer

thanks, i'll try these settings (i have G27 too); does it reduce the horrible rumbling on curbs?

16. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

You have to control the speed with your mouse wheel and the direction with your arrow keys ;)

17. WickMediNait

WickMediNait Rookie

Is the pit Stop in mp implemented?

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Pit stops were working but it got disabled with this 0.6 release along with Endurance races untill they sort out rules and penalities etc.

WickMediNait likes this.
  19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Try with Road Effects to 0%, lower the gain.
    I could reduce it a bit but it's always here.

trutya likes this.
  20. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

He is an Impostor!