1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

2. tow

tow Racer

Sad that the free camera can't save the latest view, and the sounds is only external engine sound.

3. Just out of interest: There is no indicator in real life for an activated pit limiter in the Nissan? Motec wise?

Freddie Seng and mister dog like this.
  4. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

I played after few months and it's lot better. Not sure if it's just placebo, but the rain looks much more natural , even storm is kind of derivable with the spray. And the spray from other cars is not so on and off and behaves more believable. Maybe only the rain rear lights could be more visible. But it's really fan, to try to keep the car on the track. FFB seams ok, I don't remember how it was before, but I got it setup on 4rd try and actually like it. I have few weird graphics things like ghost car, some shadows poping up in distance, but I didn't play much with settings.

Setup menu is much better. The save/load window in menu is still a little confusing.

Online seams ok, but I felt like the opponents had no wight, I got hit few times and there was no sound of the hit, pretty weird.

Also if I set automatic lights, then my light switch button will do nothing? Same with wipers?

No rush for the release, better to delay it, then release unfinished.

Florian Boswell likes this.
  5. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

there is also no indication that the car have the lights on like in the others cars

mister dog and After_Midnight like this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Only the blinking LEDs:

Coanda, bgil66 and After_Midnight like this.
  7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

oh wow that's beautiful in all black, it reminds me of the bmw art car @macau I think driven by Farfus

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I noticed that GTR in the clip has an extra rear view camera. What a beast :cool:

9. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Will dynamic track conditions be modeled beyond visually? For instance, if the race starts in the wet, but the racing line start drying, would looking for puddles off the racing line help cool your wet weather tires?

Son likes this.
  10. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

thought the same, the GTR in ACC rear mirrors are horrible, can't see who is behind unless i'm doing a left apex

11. mvoosten

mvoosten Rookie

There seems to be some serious network memory leak or something similar with multiplayer. After 1-2 rounds performance drops fast and when I quit and am back in the main menu it stays that way. Moving my head (VR Oculus) shows the menu in slideshow style. This doesnt even occur in single player mode with 20+ AI cars!

NB. Using 0.6.3

12. Minolin

more shamelessnesses from my side :D

Radfahrer, sid1965, Thug and 2 others like this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That should already be the case?

Lawndart and mms like this.
  14. Minolin

yes for sure. The "cool tyres" example was already important in the Hotstint event in 0.2 (Bentley at drying Misano track), the last laps got your tyres massively overheating, puddles to the rescue.
    But I've also had a similar race on the Community-Server with dynamic weather on, where the ideal line was becoming so dry that cooling tyres off line was a good idea

Ischemica, Radfahrer, AurusCE and 5 others like this.
  15. A shame for a Japanese car.

16. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Now I got it finally. Thanks.
    The free camera is perfect to investigate replays from above and to find the best seat for each track to go to.
    :)

bgil66 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  17. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

That is already working. I tested it myself in one of the servers.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Lawndart likes this.
  18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

TrackIR?

vortex19 likes this.
  19. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

Anybody know what the lambo aero update in the latest hot fix does? Does it reduce the top speed, the lambo seemed a bit OP down the straights at Monza in particular.

20. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

I have never really done any racing in the rain so decided to go all out and had my first in STORM settings.
    What an experience, getting it around a corner, tickling the accelerator and then flooring it when on a straight only to fight the aquaplaning as you go through a puddle, and feeling everything the car is doing.
    I have a Accuforce DD v2 wheel, so that may have helped.

Luis Branco and LeDude83 like this.