1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry thats what I ment, F7, but still my arrows wont move me around.

2. ManroV

ManroV Gamer

Did you increase the camera movement speed? Just give your mousewheel a spin towards the top of your mouse.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

As said above.. F7 enables camera attached to the car.. But if you press F7 and then middle mouse button it will open you that aditional menu,and then you can disable Follow the car to have full free camera and using mouse wheel up and down you increase speed of the camera. etc.

mms likes this.
  4. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I have not changed anything, went to quick race, pressed F7, I clicked the middle scroll mouse button and the menu comes up, I can click and look around but I'm fixed to one place, in the release notes it says use arrows to move around but that does not work.

5. ManroV

ManroV Gamer

It might be moving but just really slow. You dont even have to press middle mouse button. Just press f7, give your mousewheel a few spins upwards (to increase movement speed of the camera) and then use the arrow keys.

6. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Ah ok I had to disable the fixed camera and close the menu, now it works, these things just aren't clean, or I lack intelligence :p Thanks for your help guys.

ManroV likes this.
  7. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

From what i've noticed it doesn't work in practice or hotlap. In race i could move it with arrows.

8. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I'm just in quick race, I press F7 and I can move with the arrows straight away, but doesn't seem to work when I click replay

9. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

For me it doesn't work when replay is paused but i've done screenshots with paused replay few days ago and it was working. I know nothing anymore xD

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Curious & baffled at the same time... Why do I take a 60 FPS on a full MP server or 20 Ai SP race weekend when no cars a rendered visible in a practice session and I have no hardware bottlenecks? my CPU cores & threads are not maxed out which have ok load distribution, memory ram is plenty, pagefile is plenty and my 1080 ti GPU is doing just fine.

I have raised this conundrum several times however no one has been able to explain it to me or make any suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Open bug threads:-

MP:- https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/0-6-3-40-60-fps-drop.55460/

SP:- https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...s-drop-in-sprint-race-practice-session.55003/

Nv Driver: 417.71
    acc_sensor_mp.jpg

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  11. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Try updating your drivers i have 419.35 the version before that really caused bad frame rates i have a 1080ti

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I can try however I reluctantly held off as some users reported issues with some of the latest drivers. Personally I dont think its a driver issue. I dont have performance issue as I can get 140 FPS with the following settings. I only have an issue with those two scenarios.

20190309232244_1.jpg 20190309232246_1.jpg

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

It does work you just need to scroll up like 4-5 times to get it moving :)

14. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Any infos about further builds or updates?

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Enjoy the present and stop waiting for what is to come in the future.

RSR2KX, jaxx_za, epsylonB and 3 others like this.
  16. 0.6.4
    - Fixed a bug in server leading to crashes and desynchronization of time, weather and sessions in Multiplayer.
    - Improved collisions in Multiplayer.
    - Fixed Multiplayer collision detection for the Safety Rating (SA).
    - Removed automatic disqualification in Multiplayer; we collected enough data to go on while allowing drivers to enjoy MP without false positives.
    - Added experimental fix to reduce the CPU occupancy in the accServer.
    - Added CPU warnings to the accServer.
    - Fixed name overlays not working for drivers that join Multiplayer.
    - Fixed label visibility in Multiplayer.
    - Fixed Driver Rating Profile displaying wrong data.
    - Disabled Driver Rating Profile "Total progression" chart.
    - Overall volume fine tuning.
    - Nissan GT-R GT3 automatic clutch fine tuning.
    - Ferrari 488 GT3 BOP correction.
    - Bentley GT3 2016 BOP correction.
    - Fixed automatic assist engine startup issue.
    - Improved AI pace all over the board
    - Added "lazy" Force Feedback initialization, hoping to solve people with no FF at start
    - Added car retirement system to avoid long overtime

th3o, Epistolarius and ManroV like this.
  17. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

I have been having a laugh looking at accidents from straight above as God himself sees them using the F7 thing. I wish the camera would work as a view in the race (not only replay) and allow you to track the car from above. This would allow pretending that ACC is the Micro Machines racing game on the old SNES.

Karsten Beoulve, mms and Timberwind like this.
  18. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Your post is a bit hilarious seeing the new changelog just then :D

Timberwind likes this.
  19. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

The F7 camera does not only work in replays. So technically you could start a race, set up the camera, wait for the other cars to lap you and of you go.

After_Midnight and D.Jankovic like this.
  20. sloty

sloty Simracer

This is all well and good, but it doesn't say anything about the poor fps and freezing issues in SP being fixed.