1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC good online racers

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by steevee, Mar 14, 2019.

1. steevee

steevee Racer

Just been on the Kunos Monza weekend server, the 1st race I was punted from pole in the first corner, but fought my way back through, and experienced some good respectful racers, the second race we made it through T1 and intact, and I had a great race with a guy Claude Gragnon... Thanks mate... Very much appreciate our clean fighting...

Kunos, this sim/game is amazing... I cant wait to see what you have instore for us when its complete...

Claude Gragnon
    Jorge Diaz
    Fergus Jack

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    AurusCE, LeDude83, DzelRacing and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC stuck not loading singleplayer race or online Feb 1, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashing when online with fatal error [audio device] Jun 29, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC CTD during online racing [Fanatec driver memory leak] Feb 3, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 6 Hours of Imola| 20th February | acrlonline.org Jan 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 6 Hours of Hungaroring | 16th January | acrlonline.org Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC] ACRL 6 Hours of Silverstone | 5th December | Multiclass GT3 & GT4 | acrlonline.org Nov 26, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC online leagues & championships room Jul 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions No online access Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting NO ONLINE ,NO TR, CN, CR, CC, exc.. KUNOS WTF... 3 updates later still no online access .. Jun 10, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Online limited to only 16 players? May 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC |Online takes ages to load, if it loads at all. Apr 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Is is cheating server or ACC Grip-Power BUG During online race? Jan 24, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC OTCR.online league Jan 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing ACC League - Season 2 Oct 8, 2019

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

sissydriver, AurusCE, doamf and 9 others like this.
  4. steevee

steevee Racer

5. Steevee, Love the idea of recognized good, clean racers - if that's what you intended :). I will try to remember names and perhaps add here in the future. I can say that on Tuesday I had one of the best MP race experiences....
    Zolder - I arrive to Q with 2min remaining so cannot post a time. Start at back of 20-22 car field. Intentionally lay back at start to avoid typical early shenanigans. But, I will say that Zolder is much better than all other tracks since T1 is wider and more open. By lap 5, I'm in about 13th position. Gaining on white Bentley but appears green Lambo gaining on me (btw - hoping there will be a +/- time to in front and behind cars s00n, unless it's there and I can't see it). I get great entry/exit in fast T3 catching Bentley and able to be side by side at exit of 1st Chicane (me on left). However, that darn Lambo is even fast and finds/makes a hole between us and it seems we must be three-wide at fast left bend before 2nd Chicane. I hug the left edge of track to maintain line and ultimately Lambo out-brakes into Chicane; I stay in front of Bentley.... and race continues. I thought that was all pretty impressive that we all kept our cool through that.

AurusCE, Ricky Reject and chksix like this.
  6. steevee

steevee Racer

I guess that's exactly what I intended, there was another name but it escapes me, but I could add names to the OP I guess...

7. LukFry

LukFry Racer

@Minolin is your server still online? can't find him since couple of days

Florian Boswell likes this.
  8. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

You must use the search function in order to see it. Just type kunos and it will pop

9. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

I have done multiplayer racing at both Zolder and Monza for a number of hours. I warm to Monza more simply because there are less corners to be punted off at.

I find that its not people deliberately trying to take you out but more peoples lack of respect when it comes to braking distances. This is why Zolder is such a challenge in multiplayer as there are more corners for people to get their braking wrong.

10. steevee

steevee Racer

Just raced Zolder just now. its tight and twisty, but that makes for great fun, Jorge Diaz was a great guy to race with just now..

11. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

I guess the eventual ratings system might help with this as well. But it brings up the point where keeping track of specific names can be helpful. For example I think many people do it on ps4 by making friends lists or groups and it is very easy to do this on ps4 while in game.

On pc I know you can have steam friends but it is not ŕeally easy. If in the future, there was a way in ACC to click on a name, sending a steam friend invite...... that would be quite nice. Or even just a way to somehow do it within ACC alone. Perhaps in the screen of the race results when shown after the race.

Hagen likes this.
  12. Minolin

also pro tip: try to be connected via steam. It's literally impossible to miss servers with steam friends online, they will pretty much appear on top of the list any time

AurusCE, Hagen, steevee and 1 other person like this.
  13. steevee

steevee Racer

At the moment, the stream 'recent players' option doesn't seem to pick anyone up in acc. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

AurusCE, doamf and Atak_Kat like this.
  14. Minolin

no it's the other way round. Whenever you see a server list in ACC, the ones with steam friends will be on top

steevee likes this.
  15. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Yes
    But getting them in your steam friends list is very manual. If there is an idea for the future to somehow add the player right from the ACC interface that would be awesome.

doamf, Micii1 and steevee like this.
  16. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

When my public servers become too chaotic, I throw up a passworded server and give the pw out individually (so know EXACTLY who's joining) to whoever wants in on my twitch/discord channel.

Everyone tends to be experienced and understands how you should and shouldn't race, so they're 99% pure racing. :)

17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Think I joined your stream on Twitch a while back when rFactor added the new GT3 cars and you were showing me the hidden track trailers in the ACC files. Great guy!

Would love to race with you sometime on your server, as I myself am a clean driver and of course prefer to race with drivers who are more alike.

Chriss likes this.
  18. R. Iván

R. Iván Gamer

I have run 4 times on your server, almost always leading the race, almost all are very good and respectful! It's great to separate the players while version 1.0 is released

doamf likes this.
  19. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Just had a great race on the official Kunos servers today at Zolder, especially with a guy named @Hugo Wall , very clean, very fair and really fast driver. Was great fun.

@Minolin there was however an issue with the server apparently, it showed me 125 players connected to the server and some people reported issues, e.g. their lap times not counting in qualifying, race start bugged (cars changed from Ferrari to Lambo for one particular player), etc. I can provide screenshot and log files if needed

20. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think I was also in that race, finished third, had some good fights with other clean drivers. Actually I finished two races in a row without any contacts, and increased my SA. Normally online it would only go down, because of careless drivers.

What I can't improve online is the RC rating, it only goes down for some reason. I am right now at 61, and it doesn't matter how well I do, it won't go up.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  21. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

For the moment, MP is like Mad Max the movie : )
    Even in the rolling start, I saw crash.

Pablo leal likes this.