1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unsporting behaviour

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Thug, Mar 12, 2019.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

hahaha, their FFB, FOV and brake pressure settings were wrong:p

mms and chksix like this.
  2. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Ha ha these must be the ones causing all the havoc in ACC :D

mms likes this.
  3. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't know that Monza is attracting more wreckers, T1 at Monza is a very difficult corner to get right at the best of times, never mind on cold tyres and cars blocking your view. People could just need more practice at it.

4. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

You should watch ginetta junior racing when btcc is on , it's halarouse literally on a pa with public servers at times.. I'm talking drive across half track on grass and rejoin into pack taking people out bad lol.

Slowbloke and chksix like this.
  5. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

It is also possible that people are updating facebook while driving, like in real life.

6. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

Yet arguably the most fun racing to watch :):)

7. trutya

trutya Simracer

is there a topic where we can report those unfair wrecker bastards?

i have one or two tips right now who'd need permanent ban from space and time (but at least from any server)

8. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

9. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

I am sure we need report in game function, and not having the restriction of stopping the car. Somehow we need to weed these wreckers out of racing game.

chksix and Winston like this.
  10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

People do you even bother reading??? This is not report a wrecker just because he is wrecking you ,developer is not gonna ban him. dev wants to collect DATA on intentional wreckers and see does his system works etc etc. Stop thinking they will get banned

Kopiller likes this.
  11. Regret_NL

Regret_NL Rookie

For the life of me I still can't understand why someone would go through the trouble of buying a game and then ruin it for other people. In my eyes it must be done by some of the most pathetic people imaginable and i'm actually more sorry for them then mad at them.

12. Turk

Turk Alien

It's just kids being dicks. God, I remember I was such a dick when I was a teenager.

13. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Oddly enough I do not think this is any different then a forum troll. There are always going to be those as you noted who just appear to be that Mayhem guy on the insurance commercial
    maxresdefault.jpg

Eventually if treated like fleas they go away. I agree, in my mind, these are people, who never measure up and never got laid even if they paid for it in Vegas.

14. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

They are in every genre of game.
    Look at Call Of Duty and those that team kill. Look at Battlefield and those that go lone wolf and have no idea how teamplay works.
    Every game has idiots.

15. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

I just hope that we eventually have servers that require 80+ SA to make sure we don't get idiots like that.

Chriss likes this.
  16. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

All the SA Monza servers are completely empty. Nobody drives on them.:confused:

17. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

For now. I'm sure there will be plenty of clean racers with high rankings when the game launches.

18. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

Well good luck by ever reaching that high of a sa rating.

I just did ragequit the whole game...unplayable today thou to the cause off need for speed style kiddys.

On the server without rating it was a mess. Only crashing and rude aggresive behavior in the chat. And on the official Kunos Zolder Server it was also a mess.

And the game isnt even launched by now....how many overhyped and brainwashed "wannabe pro simracers" will then flood the multiplayer servers?

It will get worse then it was with assetto corsa cause this is clearly aimed to be a "e-sport" title and no rating or what ever will punish or stop the overhyped, unskilled and brainwashed kiddies to crash their way through the field. Cause they want to be a "Pro" and so everything beside of a win is called failure.

19. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I've been playing on a Monza server with SA/50 for a week and it's been a good experience for the most part, but tonight was an absolute circus,

where all of my races were either sabotaged* or cut short because of players who wanted to seek revenge for minor mistakes.**

Race 1: I had dodged the T1 bullet by going off track at 50 kph (at least 5 cars involved in the crash) and stayed clear of the following mayhem, but halfway into "curva de serraglio" a player accidentally nudged a car,

who then wanted revenge and slammed into the driver, at which point all of us behind got caught and at least 5-6 cars hit me at that time,

we were all doing 200 kph and there was no way we could brake or stop in time and what was even more funny, is when I crossed the start/finish line and my SA rating went up.

Race 2: A few guys wrecking themselves for not having enough intelligence or respect to brake; but at least the cars in front of them slowed them down.

Race 3: Formation lap starts with being rear ended twice by the same driver, who then goes on the flash his lights and then followed the same mayhem going into and throughout turn one, at which point I called it a night.

*players who don't brake going into the first turn and expect the cars in front to slow them down. **players who seek out revenge on other players; which in the end makes more cars crash into each other.

Let's be honest, none of this is Kunos' fault and most drivers I know try their best to be respectful and drive safe; but then there's a small group of people who tries to ruin about everything.

The logfile is regarding being nudged by +5 cars during the same lap and how I gained SA points. Also feel free to PM me if you own a SA/90+ server and I would be happy to join.

In closing I would just like to add that I hope and pray that the rating system will be much more aggressive, penalizing and unforgiving in the future; and yes, I'm also looking at those who park their cars maliciously on the track.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    trasgu and chksix like this.
  20. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I have 92 and it's going up on almost every race. Maybe you don't choose your servers carefully :)

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk