1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Favorite track up to now

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is your most favorite track (0.6.x)

1. Nurburgring

8.5%
  2. Misano

9.8%
  3. Paul Ricard

8.9%
  4. Hungaroring

15.2%
  5. Zolder

38.8%
  6. Monza

18.8%
  1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Without Spa this might be interesting as well...;)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Favorite Track Has Gone Missing Jun 28, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Favorite drift/rally/hc/dh tracks? :) Mar 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Quick, Simple and Clearly Events Publishing .or. Never miss a favorite MOD / track. Mar 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Survey: favorite car per track Aug 27, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Populating favorites taking forever (solved: wrong track installation path) Aug 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Favorite track and car combo? Feb 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos My favorite cars,racetrack,my video :) Jan 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Favorite car in ACC? Feb 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite pedal set ? Dec 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Post your Playlist/Favorite Racing Song, Albums Sep 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite VR combo Jul 12, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem populating favorites Apr 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Your favorite Firts/Third Person Shooter Jan 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Setting the AI oppenents as favorite Jan 21, 2018

3. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Driving Ferrari at Hungaroring is special, like they are made for each other.

4. Pablo leal

Pablo leal Rookie

Missano without traffic....

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Hungaroring
    Paul Ricard
    Zolder
    Monza
    Misano

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  6. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Forgot Nurburgring :p

D.Jankovic and Axel Vogelsang like this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

GT version i dont like :p hahah

Kidding i did forget about it but
    [​IMG]
    :D

8. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

I can't decide between Zolder and Hungaroring :)

9. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Never thought i'd say this but,. Hungaroring, Nürburgring, fellowshipofthering, oneringtorulethemallring ;)

sissydriver likes this.
  10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Pretty much Zolder, which is a big surprise.

Arlo, jaxx_za, sissydriver and 3 others like this.
  11. Stefanoes

Stefanoes Gamer

Yeah, never thought I'd say it. At start I didn't like Zolder as much, but I really grow on my to a point that it's actually my favorite track as of now.

Arlo likes this.
  12. flihp

flihp Racer

Zolder - short fun track, keep you on your toes,
    Hungaroring - flowing - need to be mindful of throttle input.
    Misano, - new track for me, nice high speed corners,
    Nurburgring- for a lazy cruisy Sunday afternoon drive.
    Monza- I personally am not a fan.
    Paul Richard,- I find it difficult to see where I’m going, I would like it so much better if there was grass rather then blue stripped run off area.

I know I will love Brands hatch, and spa, whereas silverstone will be down there with Monza.

13. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

Paul Richard : i like the flow of the track and the blind corners
    Zolder : short fun track
    Monza : Fast on the straights, fun on the chicanes
    Nurbur : Nothing to add, normal track, that chicane and S schumacher is not easy
    Misano : boring track
    hungaroring : i hate it with all my heart

Arckeron likes this.
  14. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Paul Ricard for the long straight line, i love to see cars pass in high speed next to me, or me, and it's a very good track in night

15. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Zolder to drive, Monza to race.
    Unfortunately most circuits that have been released up until now are awful for overtaking, so most races end up being a bit dull, but Zolder is surprisingly cool to drive on: tricky chicanes, medium speed corners, elevation changes, it's all there.

flihp likes this.
  16. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Guys, we clearly see also from this voting/thread that all tracks have their pros and cons, and all are fun to drive (my favorite is Misano). But when looking at multiplayer 10 minutes ago, there were 4 servers full of 24/24 people driving Monza, one server with 2 people driving Zolder, and everything else basically completely empty. So please, help to create some diversity by not always joining Monza servers.

TDS and Arckeron like this.
  17. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

I guess it's because Monza is fresh in ACC and i think you have to manualy change tracks every time. Most populated servers are Kunos official ones so yeah. Without rotation there will be plenty of that.

Back to the topic. At first Zolder was kinda meh for me but with more and more races i've done it just grew on me so much. Second one is Misano. Equaly good for me are Nurburgring, Monza, Hungaroring. Least likeable by me is Paul Ricard. Don't like how it looks but it has some very technical and blind corners.

18. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

What I dont quite understand is that since 0.6 there is just a small increase in players playing ACC simultanously (about 300-400) whereas AC is played by over 2000 people...even though 0.6 made the MP enjoyable. @Minolin keeps posting his thread about the locked Kunos server (with extras) everywhere and I had awesome races on it but atm it's empty and everytime I look it's empty. What is that all about?

19. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

ACC is on early access and doesn't have nearly the same amount of content as AC, not to mention the fact that not everyone that can run AC on their computer can run ACC, so I don't see ACC overtaking AC in terms of players online anytime soon, if ever at all.

20. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I have a different theory, actually two. One is that this forum isn't as representative as we like to think (ok that's in a way your point), the other one would mean *very* good news, but I need to investigate.
    However it looks like @Chriss has a point here, I will try to update the Official servers to be a bit more diverse and respect our poll (with the huge sample size of 121 votes :D )

Chriss, gandlers and D.Jankovic like this.
  21. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I saw the Kunos Monza servers and a couple of other Monza servers almost always full during the weekend. To me Monza and Nürburgring are the most suitable for mp racing, really fun to drive. Misano in third but it does not have the charisma of those two. Paul Ricard would be great for mp but for some reason I don't love it, it feels too big and wide for my taste. Hungaroring is a tough track, I find it more tiring than exciting (maybe it's because I drive the Lambo which is really tricky around there). Zolder is my favorite, it's not too hard to learn and the chicanes are actually fun on the Lambo.