1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Helmet View Movement in VR

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ayaz Mahmood, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Ayaz Mahmood

Ayaz Mahmood Rookie

I would like to say with much appreciation and respect to all the people at Kunos on what a great job you are doing, I never thought a sim could be so realistic,

The reason why I started this post is I haven't found anything on this problem, When I'm in VR and in helmet view I find the helmet flickers and I can only see the bottom portion of the helmet, it also is not in the right place, when I adjusted FOV and restart the race this gets rid of the flickering, but the position is still wrong, it feels too close and the helmet is not visable properly, I also see holes in the lower part of the foam padding in the helmet, but this is not my main problem in helmet view in VR, the thing that I would appreciate been fixed the most is the helmet moves under any hard movement of the car like braking or cornering without me moving my head and this makes me feel sick as this is not natural, I understand that this would normally happen in real circumstances with the G Forces, but the helmet moving arround without my head actually moving just looks and feels wrong, I've been using VR for two years now and never had this problem, I use the same helmet view in VR in project car without any problems,

Son, Winston and Wolf WolfZ like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Here is a solution to (temporary) remove the helmet in helmet view in VR Jun 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Helmet View Apr 10, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Virtual mirror in helmet view Mar 27, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TrackIR5 does not work with Helmet & Front views! Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Alpine GT4 Helmet view Nov 10, 2020
    ACC User Interface Who know how the Helmet view behaves? Oct 28, 2020
    ACC User Interface Toggle helmet in helmet view? May 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting "helmet camera view" turning left and right with steering input Mar 6, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone know how to remove helmet in drivers view? Feb 21, 2020
    ACC User Interface Hands in helmet cam view Oct 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface helmet view Aug 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay ISSUE - When start a new practice, its set to helmet view Jul 1, 2019
    ACC User Interface Remove helmet in helmet cam view? Jun 11, 2019
    ACC User Interface Mirror in helmet view? May 31, 2019
    ACC User Interface 488: Rolling start balloon overlap in helmet view Dec 19, 2018

3. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

I have no active experience with VR, but is this fixable by setting lock to horizon to 100%?

4. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

5. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I too have this exact problem.

6. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Me too, though I just assumed it was hardcore mode for those with motion rigs... Here's hoping..one day...

7. Ayaz Mahmood

Ayaz Mahmood Rookie

Hay man thanks for the reply much appreciated, I'll try that, I didn't think of that, might work, I hope, I'll let you know how I get on

8. Ayaz Mahmood

Ayaz Mahmood Rookie

Hi thanks for the reply I clicked on the link but it doesn't open

9. Ayaz Mahmood

Ayaz Mahmood Rookie

I tried lock to horizon 100% didn't work unfortunately

10. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

Ah, dang ... sorry to hear that.

11. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

12. Ayaz Mahmood