1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is your total score? TO

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Taylor8, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Taylor8

Taylor8 Rookie

I’m curious to know what other people’s Total rating is, I’m Bronze (AM) and my total rating is 8,394.

I see some people online with ‘PRO-AM’ status.

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Ok you Aliens and everyone else post your total Ratings scores! Dec 31, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashed totally [GPU-related crash] Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Events Total Entries? Feb 13, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos TOTAL 6 hours of Spa: The movie Jan 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Still no FOV and total lack of communication from devs. Jan 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Totally frustrated Nov 2, 2020
    ACC User Interface french translation are totaly off Oct 20, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Total freezing after loading car and track Sep 20, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Total Time vs Sum of Lap Times Aug 20, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Results.json first lap time and total time messed up Jul 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Total players vs players out of reach (multiplayer) Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Alt tabbing often causes total FFB loss May 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Community, help me find out the ACC total hours played by us all! Apr 26, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Resuming a saved game adds to races started total. Apr 20, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #153 – A team come true - Total tribute to Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes-AMG P Nov 9, 2019

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

I think status change regarding the car and driver you chose, not the ranking. But i may be wrong.

Racert46, D.Jankovic and Taylor8 like this.
  4. Taylor8

Taylor8 Rookie

AM class sticker added to Jag, which is a Silver cup class team. I think this reflects my rating.

Pretty nice addition, I like this a lot.

Attached Files:

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I know that numbers are dynamic. Idk about other stuff.. would be cool then to see Player names and flags on the car along with the category

JDuvel and Taylor8 like this.
  6. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/broadcasting-company.53788/ - got this link on steam's forum from Minolin. At the end of the post there is some word about driver category etc. It's probably bugged in most cases at the moment because i'm 8900 and still bronze and Minolin said that he didn't even get to TO rating yet.
    You're right. In single player race you are choosing the driver with his category. In online you have your own sticker and category no matter the driver you have chosen.

Taylor8 likes this.
  7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Wow 8000+ is gold? That can't be, I'm a noob and I should be silver at best.

8. Taylor8

Taylor8 Rookie

Ah ok, makes sense now. I was trying for most of the day to achieve a high score. I’m not even sure if 8,300 is high lol! But it seems irrelevant at this early stage I guess.

9. plus, in the other early accesses i took part in or heard of, achievements were set back to zero on release day, so it probably is quite fruitless to strive now, enjoy the choices you have, i'd say, and enjoy the gameplay, do not bother about the rating atm. i am already trying to figure out, which of the new cars i will "learn" on the tracks used so far to do my track competence over again and which of the known cars i will take to which new track to do the same. that'll be my first couple of hours worth of gameplay after release, i guess.

Taylor8 likes this.
  10. corey.rogers

corey.rogers Gamer

My score is only 8833 having dropped from 9000+. Last I check I was AM having dropped from GOLD to BRONZE. When I was GOLD I was listed as a PRO. This only seems to show up in multiplayer when you look at the session times. I'm average at best so I have no idea how this works. I know I dropped because I've run the last 10 or so races with 27 opponents while starting last. These are all 10 minute races set to 100% strength and 90% aggression. As you can imagine I spend most of my time bringing up the rear unless someone spins off. I don't expect this to last though, too many AI collisions caused by over zealous AI which they are still working on and then too many collisions from rammers in multi-player. So I expect another ratings reset on final release.

11. My score is around 9100 at the moment, but I'm still bronze.

Taylor8 likes this.
  12. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

I'm 8900 and still bronze (AM Class)

Taylor8 likes this.
  13. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

8935 for me

Taylor8 likes this.
  14. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'm wondering those pro-am ranked guys, how many TO points they have...

Taylor8 likes this.
  15. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Seen couple of PRO drivers too. Anyway most of people still on AM even fast guys so it's probably bugged. Also some ratings not working properly yet. CC is stuck for me for hundreds of km since rating reset.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Taylor8 likes this.
  16. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Had it well over 9400, bronze, am. Seems wip

Taylor8 likes this.
  17. Radomir

Radomir Rookie

Working on safety atm.

Attached Files:

Taylor8 likes this.
  18. Isinho

Isinho Rookie

Another AM driver here, with 9200 points still on bronze :D

Attached Files:

Taylor8 likes this.
  19. good to see that the "you will get cc opened once your racecraft is beyond 50%" message does not apply for other early accessers as well, thought so.