1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How to experience singleplayer-pitstop?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mike1304, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I think singleplayer-pitstops are already implemented (right?), but how can I experience them?

I already played several quickraces in VR against AI but when I drive in pitlane it seems empty.

Maybe I must activate them somewhere in the menus (where?) or request them (how?) or my races are not long enough (but I don’t have time for long endurance races, I just want to experience my first pitstop in VR in ACC)...

Any ideas? Thank you!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions How to experience singleplayer-pitstops 2 Mar 20, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone have experienced the same glitch? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster T-GT2 experiences? Nov 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Oct 8, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions 3060 Ti on 3440x1440 - Any experience? Sep 5, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Two separate Fanatec wheel racing experiences, which one is correct? May 12, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer A Report Option would really improve the open lobby experience Apr 15, 2021
    Screens & Videos Tokyo Shutoko Expressway | Cruise Life Experience Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality new mirror settings improve VR experience a lot Feb 22, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions My experience with G920 on Xbox and recommendations Feb 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions A couple or errors that are spoiling my experience Dec 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Experience with Coach Dave Academy Nov 28, 2020

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

You have pitstops in the Sprint weekend, I don't think they're there in quickraces. Pits are only open for a few minutes in the middle of the race, in a 60 minutes race that would be from minute 25 to minute 35. Your crew chief will announce opening or closing the pits, and there is an onscreen message. Pitstops won't work outsinde that window as per regulations.

If everyting went correctly you'll see a glowing sqaure where your pit spot is. You need to park in there quite precisely and turn off your engine for the pitstop to start. Also, pitcrews have been removed with the latest update.

andrea.chiovato likes this.
  4. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Thank you! I hope I won‘t have to play really 1 hour races to experience pitstops. Can you save your race-progress anytime and continue later?

5. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I have done 30 minute sprint races which still have a pit window, so I guess it just happens in the middle of the race whatever the length is (not tested below 30 mins myself though).

Mike1304 and mms like this.
  6. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

How do I refuel during my pitstop? On the sprint races I've done so far I had to put all the fuel into the car at the beginning, because I haven't figured out how to refuel on my pitstop.

7. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

In Blancpain, cars only refuel during endurance races. Also, both qualifying sessions are done without refueling in-between.

EDIT: Does anyone elses phone keep correcting 'Blancpain' to 'Baldwin'! o_O:D

8. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Deleted . Double post. :oops:

9. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

So I gotta do one hour sprint races with around 100l of fuel?

10. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Well, I was fairly sure about this, but now I'm doubting myself... :confused:

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I just looked up a video of a sprint race from last year and there wasn't any refuelling during the pitstops, so you're right.

tjr likes this.
  12. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Phew! :D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. aaaape

aaaape Racer

Yes you need to fuel up for the whole race in sprint. The pit stop is for tires and driver swap even sprint races are driven with 2 drivers and there is a limit on stint time per driver. You can condense that 1 hour sprint into 30 minutes if you want then you would pit a out 15 minutes into the race. When they add endurance back in then you fuel up enough to last till the next pit stop. Helped me a lot to read the Blancpain rules on thier site as we don't really have this in the US.. Well we do but I never knew till recently because crap Nascar here lol.
    My favorite is doing the 3hour endurance in 1 hour and pit in every 20 minutes. I hope that gets added back in soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.