1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

24h of Spa 2019

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Chriss, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Chriss

Chriss Racer

So who will be there on-site at the largest GT3 race this year? :) Will we see the Kunos team on the ground again? Just ordered my tickets and confirmed accomodation, can't wait to meet some of the ACC forum friends and racing enthusiasts there

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface v1.8 IGTC chamionship now lacks Spa 24hrs Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Real 24h of Spa-Francorchamps by J6SimRacing e-Sports Apr 7, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Thinking of Hosting 24hr Spa Session. Mar 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bug pitlimiter Careermode Spa 24h Jul 11, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h IRL of spa 29 august "1 prize for the winner team" Jul 6, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h Spa 2020 / Any event for it? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h of SPA FRANCORCHAMPS – Real time 24h race ! Jun 17, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Real 24h of Spa ! Race started 3:00pm CET 02 may 2020 until 03 may 2020 3:00pm CET May 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Autumn, SPA 24hrs. May 1, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Spa 24h cars show up double in car selection. Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.2.3] Spa 24hrs several AI crawling on track under white flag(out of fuel?) Jan 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Spa 24h race with 50 cars Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Career 24hr Spa - AI Issues Oct 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Spa 24h 2019 Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get the "Spa 24H" numberplates Jul 12, 2019

3. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

We already in the making of our online league race of the Spa 24hour !!! Hoping to have it end of November

andrea.chiovato likes this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

OP is talking about visiting real SPA 24 this year not league race etc. :)

5. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

I’ve been five times before, I may be able to do this year but I need to tick Rally Finland off my list and that takes place the week after so that’s my first priority.

And if not, Spa Six Hours (the classic race) is definitely on my list again this year!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Chriss likes this.
  6. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

Fully aware as I was just making a comment

D.Jankovic likes this.
  7. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I'll be there too :)

Chriss likes this.
  8. Arlo

Arlo Racer

I'll be there, very excited for my first 24H.

Chriss likes this.
  9. dek

dek Racer

Will be there ,too. It's only a few kilometres from home.
    And at the 24h Nords I will be in the pits of a SP9 team to help out a bit.:cool:

Chriss and Nmoleiro like this.
  10. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@dek I envy you for living so close by ;-) great to see such committment also for VLN / Nordschleife! No, I will not ask when we'll get that DLC... :rolleyes:

Great to see already a couple of people from this forum joining at Spa 24h!

11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Planned to go again as well, had a great time there last year!

Was at VLN this weekend as well ;)

dek likes this.
  12. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

[QUOTE="dodge33cymru, post: 1032798, member: 37876
    And if not, Spa Six Hours (the classic race) is definitely on my list again this year![/QUOTE]

Spa Six Hours is the best race imho, check my video from last year:

dek and Luca Zari like this.
  13. dek

dek Racer

Was there ,too. Great event again.