1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC online server status

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by menos | M6, Mar 19, 2019.

1. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, we definitely need an easy to see online server status report on the top page of every ACC related forum page / website.

I am aware of the several threads related to online server service status but for people who have a spotty internet connection situation to beginn with it is currently a real pain in the derrière to trouble shoot the issue of not getting multiplayer service in ACC.

Is it my router?
    Is it my installation of ACC?
    Steam file integrity check done?
    Check forum for latest scuttlebut about server status!
    Reboot PC, reboot router, heck port settings on router!

It all really should be as simple as loading the ACC forum website and just looking at the top to see the current online service status with a simple three color traffic light status:

GREEN (all running)
    YELLOW (work in progress, maintanance, come back later)
    RED (no service)

Most people really just want to know this quick status so they do not have to dick around with their own local troubleshooting.
    Most people just do not need any detailed information why the service is interrupted.

Please do consider to implement this very simple status info ON TOP OF EVERY PAGE so it is easy to see and impossible to miss. You would really save many, many people a lot of precious time trying to find and solve issues on their end when a disruption is actually rooted on the server side.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC stuck not loading singleplayer race or online Feb 1, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashing when online with fatal error [audio device] Jun 29, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC CTD during online racing [Fanatec driver memory leak] Feb 3, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 6 Hours of Imola| 20th February | acrlonline.org Jan 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 6 Hours of Hungaroring | 16th January | acrlonline.org Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC] ACRL 6 Hours of Silverstone | 5th December | Multiclass GT3 & GT4 | acrlonline.org Nov 26, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC online leagues & championships room Jul 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions No online access Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting NO ONLINE ,NO TR, CN, CR, CC, exc.. KUNOS WTF... 3 updates later still no online access .. Jun 10, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Online limited to only 16 players? May 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC |Online takes ages to load, if it loads at all. Apr 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Is is cheating server or ACC Grip-Power BUG During online race? Jan 24, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC OTCR.online league Jan 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing ACC League - Season 2 Oct 8, 2019

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Chisco, MonzterPixel and D.Jankovic like this.
  4. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, I am aware of that thread. It really is much, much too deep buried inside the forum.

Would it be possible to have just the three or even just two info stats on the main page easily visible?
    Just by looking at the forum every time people ask if their interuption has to do with the server or their end it would save a lot of people a lot of time wasted.

It would be a really helpful feature.

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Why don't you just add that link to your bookmarks so you can quickly open it?

martcerv and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

If you use reddit i also added server status icon on right side ... and will try to keep it updated whenever we have big server issues etc.
    Outside of the night mode you will see colours in night mode sadlly no colours :D

Chisco likes this.
  7. Default

Default Racer

Servers were down for a long time yesterday. I keep checking the server status post but it wasn't updated.

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Sadly i was checking the main page of the status thread couple of time it was also saying green. I did see some posts of people reporting servers down but never actually seen confirmation untill i got back home and seen the post. But i will give my best to cover it and make sure it is up to date :)

9. Minolin

If they are down and it shows green, please report. I was on the problem as soon as I knew about it

Madsen and D.Jankovic like this.
  10. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Servers down :(

D.Jankovic likes this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I can confirm

Kopiller and Madsen like this.
  12. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

yup server down

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Tagging @Minolin as he might not yet be aware. Server status is still Green in the server status thread.

14. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Server are still Down!!!
    Looks like something is coming?o_O

15. RAWthentic

RAWthentic Rookie

Been down since lastnight :(

16. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

? why still down?

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

There is probablly a reason...we dont need to be anoying with spamming questions. When it goes back up it goes up. And we can play.

R. Iván, Pablo leal and p.g.49 like this.
  18. Minolin

sorry for the delay, I think everything is online again

19. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

What's wrong with the Kunos Server #02 ? It shows -- ms all the time and 24/24 players ...
    when i try to join the game freezes several seconds

20. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

sorry to annoy you, servers list is not loading now at the moment of typing this text =P
    i was on the official kunos zolder server, everything was OK, got out to change car and the list didn't load anymore and in the bottom of the screen says connecting in yellow

21. Minolin

thanks, we are aware and looking into this.
    Right now I think the servers should be available most of the time, but it's possible that actions require restarts.

Madsen and MathMilitary like this.