1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Carnage at Monza but great fun!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by alec benfield, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Good fun race at Monza, started on pole and got smashed to pieces but good fun and competitive racing back through the pack! Nice fair racing with the jag, and being able to back off then line them up into the next corners! Check the flying Lambo out at 1:30 Ha, FFB feels really good, and great immersion, so just wanted to say what a great job so far Kunos @Minolin

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos A bit of luck after the usual online 1st corner carnage.... Jan 12, 2015
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Initial fuel per lap is wrong for McLaren EVO at Monza Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC vs iRACING at Monza GP Jun 25, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Meatball flag glitch Monza Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Honda NSX Evo can use positive camber at Monza Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza - Wet (Rain) | Hot Lap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:56.823 Oct 6, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB ACC Big Grid Monza 8/12/21 Aug 27, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars replay helicam white line track boundary shines through cars "z-index" issue Monza Aug 16, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer [POSSIBLE CHEATER] Aston Martin V12, Monza Aug 12, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Track Guide | Tips to be faster May 20, 2021
    ACC General Discussions War at monza May 15, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Hot Lap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:46.848 May 14, 2021

3. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

that guy at 1:30 hahahahaha

Ciccina2016 and alec benfield like this.
  4. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

There is a lot of clowns on servers. Without them i've seen so many people who are fair and nice and just willing to have good race. For example one guy was late on brakes and he smashed into my back so we both went outside the track. After that he was just waiting for me to re-take my position. Very nice indeed. More of that please :p

chksix, anthonylroy, p.g.49 and 2 others like this.
  5. Si.

Si. Simracer

Main issues I’ve seen are cars don’t move or get stuck (bug) on the line which causes the initial carnage and secondly those that treat Monza as if it doesn’t have any chicanes. Once you get going it tends to get better but it’s frustrating for those racing when someone a few seconds behind is suddenly ahead again because they straight line the chicanes.

I can’t wait for SA ratings etc. to be imposed.

chksix, R. Iván and alec benfield like this.
  6. Yeah, I would propose to give SA penalties to who break on purpose the barriers in the first S.
    People must understand that we want reality simulation here.

chksix likes this.
  7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

The face to face with the Lambo at 2:22 :D

alec benfield likes this.
  8. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Actually I did that on Misano, in the 2d last corner. It was my fault so I waited and stayed behind.

chksix likes this.
  9. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

Wait until the damage is in place, the clown will not do the clown anymore. when the rating restrictions are included, we will not see them anymore, they will have a rating so ridiculous:D

10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I have to admit that I did laugh:p

11. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

omg, can't watch this x)

[​IMG]

12. We'rnt driving the lambo were you

13. RWa

RWa Simracer

If you want to ruin your SA level you need to race online. Wreckers will help you to decrease SA a lot.

BlueMind likes this.
  14. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

I didn't participate in that race if that is what you meant..?

15. Yes I gather, was just joking as I'd find it hard to watch

16. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I come from some races in Monza tonight. It was nearly the same as this video.
    As usual the first chicane is Destruction Derby, just because of 1 or 2 wreckers.
    They qualify low in the grid, so they start at the end and in the 1st corner they can hit in the pack of cars at full speed. I've seen it in both races I did.
    Then it's like they disconnect, and we can race normally but unfortunately it lasts a big gap between those who has been hit and those who were able to avoid it.

17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Well yes Monza is particularly bad as turn 1 is a tiny passage after a long straight, and in addition you can cut the first chicane completely. I tried on a server a couple of times last night but no way, destruction derby. Still, when you race against those few good guys it is really awesome. Also, it seems that contacts with other cars are much more realistic now, last night I had a few side-to-side contacts at the first chicane in Monza and we both survived, the ability to have a bit more "physical" duels is quite awesome. Netcode is also a big improvement over AC to me, no cars warping around even with fairly high pings. The experience of driving in ACC is definitely a whole new thing compared to AC. Plus the changing track conditions, rain, night. The potential of ACC is huge, I have faith in the guys at Kunos.