1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Favorite track up to now

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is your most favorite track (0.6.x)

1. Nurburgring

8.5%
  2. Misano

9.8%
  3. Paul Ricard

8.9%
  4. Hungaroring

15.2%
  5. Zolder

38.8%
  6. Monza

18.8%
  1. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Actually, we tend to prefer the tracks where we are best.
    For now, Monza is a still a new track for me, so it's not my favorite. But I will like it when I'll do better laps, exactly like it was with Zolder and Hungaroring.

2. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I'm still curious to what is the theory that would mean *very* good news. :p

warth0g and Axel Vogelsang like this.
  3. Turk

Turk Alien

I haven't had enough time to really get to know the tracks. Only Monza and Nurburgring were familiar to me. I don't remember racing the other ones before. Monza instantly felt very familiar, I spent a lot of time on that track in AC, not because I loved it but it just seemed to be the one I ended up doing really long races at. So it almost felt like my home track, I was able to be fast on it almost immediately.

4. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

I kinda like all tracks except maybe Paul Ricard. It doesn't feel right? That ocean of tarmac and I can't see the corners properly. That's probably why I'm so bad at it and end up not giving it proper attention. But I'm all for having it on the servers and actually racing on it, that way we are "forced" to get better and may end up liking it, since once we figure something out it's more enjoyable.

And about MP, I hate this kind of system where there's a million lobbies. It just spreads people around(the few that play at the moment) and they are just Monza(will be Spa in the future probably...). Organized events and a good progression system is extremely important to have a meaningful online community in my opinion.

TDS, XettMan, grrdabrr and 2 others like this.
  5. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I like Misano, suits these cars with a good blend of types corners and complexes, offers some overtaking options, you can attack the kerbs….only thing missing is a bit of elevation change.... Zolder and Hungaroring are fun to hotlap but I'm not so keen on them for racing....

nijeat likes this.
  6. Chriss

Chriss Racer

This, a hundred times. But already a big thanks @Minolin for firing-up the Zolder server :)

7. Cucumber_86

Cucumber_86 Gamer

Zolder
    Paul Ricard
    Monza
    Misano
    Nurburgring

Hungaroring
    ;)

8. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

It's hard to say, Monza is a wreckfest on public servers and very few dares to challenge me in the rain at Misano, but I'd have to say the Nürburgring which never gets old.

9. Arckeron

Arckeron Rookie

Like MakeMeLaugh said :
    "Organized events and a good progression system is extremely important to have a meaningful online community in my opinion."
    Totally agree

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Initially I didn't think I would get on with this track however I have now fallen deeply in love with Zolder :cool:

Zolder
    Hungaroring
    Paul Ricard / Misano / Nurburgring
    Monza

11. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

My favorite tracks aren't in ACC.

But much more important than just tracks is "Organized events and a good progression system is extremely important to have a meaningful online community in my opinion."

Please give us iRacing light and many of us will be happy.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Stay on topic or go back to your iRacing forum o_O

Brock AK and anthony galmiche like this.
  13. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Zolder
    Hungaroring
    Paul Ricard / Misano / Nurburgring
    Monza[/QUOTE]

the same thing

14. Marceline

Marceline Gamer

People hate golf fields for being a waste of space, well what about Monza its just endless straights with annoying chicanes.

15. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

his subtle quibbles, none are alike

Marceline likes this.
  16. Turk

Turk Alien

Sure isn't soccer just a load of lads kicking a bag of wind around a field.

17. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I like using the 6th gear somehow...;)

18. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

had initially said Monza but that was mainly due to familiarity , but after a few races on Zolder I've switched my vote

19. Default

Default Racer

Monza because the racing is better. Surprised many chose Zolder, racing there is a nightmare.

20. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Guessing you do your racing offline?

D.Jankovic likes this.