1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Favorite track up to now

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is your most favorite track (0.6.x)

1. Nurburgring

8.5%
  2. Misano

9.8%
  3. Paul Ricard

8.9%
  4. Hungaroring

15.2%
  5. Zolder

38.8%
  6. Monza

18.8%
  1. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

All very close to one another but if I was forced to chose...

Monza - great looking track which is fast where you can make good use of slip streams. Also fast corners that take some guts to beat the guy next to you.

Zolder - fast little track which is enjoyable

Nurburgring and Hungaroring - nice looking tracks, both enjoyable to race on

Paul Ricard - big fast open track with tight technical corners

Misano - a little boring to me, but still a good track.

2. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Monza would be nice without people ramming you off from behind and people cheating by using Lambos and actual setups to go fast.

I like Misano and Hungaroring. Misano mainly for the satisfying corners near the end with two flatout bends and then the sharper one. Hungaroring for elevation changes.

3. Pani De Pani

Pani De Pani Gamer

On a public server if you are not on top with any car, your problem is not the setup or cheats ( lol )

Son likes this.
  4. Default

Default Racer

100% online. Zolder is too narrow for proper racing, it's usually a mess there.

5. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure you appreciate that my comment was tongue-in-cheek. I wish I could find a Monza server where the entire field isn't obliterated in turn 1...
    I find that the 'Misano night and rain' server usually gives a good race, but is rarely even half full when I'm online which is a shame. I really like Misano. Kunos' Zolder server on the other hand is always full so I can't get in!

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I am doing races on Zolder kunos server last couple of days in evenings mostylly and had amazing races. Overtakes are fun just because of that reason :) but we end up having 2-3 guys fighting for p1 untill one survives and wins

7. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

I would like a different official server rather than "misano night & rain", maybe another track with night and rain too but not misano (enjoying zolder server tho, always good battles)