1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Romain Monti testing the new LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3 EVO - ACC mentioned

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Pheebau, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Pheebau

Pheebau Gamer

It is in French so take it as French lesson :D or you can just watch the action

Romain is showcasing ACC at 3:53

ACC sponsor showed at 9:26

Better areo, more downforce, top speed seems to be 280km/h - he did P9 with used tires and is a few tens from P1 with new tires, different front and rear

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    mikendrix, Oblit0r and chksix like this.
  2. Adastros

Adastros Racer

And that too

Arlo, Oblit0r and chksix like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

He is one of the most active real life drivers on acc. So sad his vlogs are french so i cant follow up :( google translated does not do the justice

SimGuy_1, Aseeth and trutya like this.
  4. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Too bad it's in french, would be nice to follow him.

Claponi likes this.
  5. Adastros

Adastros Racer

david perel will come soon too so don't worry

6. trutya

trutya Simracer

wtf was he driving the Porsche too? or was it someone else with Monti's camera onboard?

7. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Yes, he was driving the Porsche. For now, Romain has no contract for the 2019 season so he is free to drive what he wants. Last year, he even had to test a BMW 3Y Technology during the season. I have the impression that it is not a problem because it is linked to a team that rolls in Lamborghini and not to Lamborghini directly.

trutya likes this.
  8. trutya

trutya Simracer

i thought he's already signed to Ombra, which is running the new Lambo... thanks for the info

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Je ne parle pas Francais, mais thanks for the video :)

Pheebau likes this.
  10. Pheebau

Pheebau Gamer

I also have the feeling he did sign as Romain kept using the word teammate for other drivers testing out the car during this particular session ;)

11. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

I'm French, so, I understand everything he says ;) It may have already signed, but in any case, nothing is official. He has commented on YouTube or Instagram several times that he could not tell us anything yet.

What is certain is that Romain drove the Lamborghini during the "Official Test Days" and the Porsche during private test that took place before the Official Test Days.

12. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Minute 1:45

Thrustmasters pedals :(

I guess why they donĀ“t use at least Fanatec V3

By the way, if he do the video in english, he would have much more followers.

13. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Because there is a partnership between Thrustmaster and the Blancpain GT Series (and therefore with ACC)

14. Pheebau

Pheebau Gamer

Romain Monti testing the Huracan GT3 EVO at Monza (onBoard) - He is also confirming his 2019 season with Lamborghini and Ombra

If you don't understand French, start at 3:50 ;)

Am sure he will upload the race from last weekend.

mr Switchblade likes this.