1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Select the button by Rightclicking with mouse and then enter with keyboard. So I could assign buttons.

2. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

I have done couple of relatively clean races in single player during which I started at the back of the field and ended P10 or better but my RC rating is constantly dropping. What might be causing it? During these races SA is going up and I received no penalties.

3. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Minolin already said that there is something wrong with RC. It's not starting from 0 when you unlock it and it only drops.

4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I can't seem to register for the SRO Event. Well, I did register, but it doesn't connect to my player account. Keeps telling me to register at SROevent.com in the leaderboard HUD element. Checked name, updated multiple times (even changing my name on both systems because it might have caused an error or something). I registered my 17 character-long SteamID64 which I assume was the right one.

So far I haven't heard anyone encountering similar problems so it must be me who's doing something wrong. Any advice?

Also: I was able to open the 'change setup' menu in the SRO Event. I have no idea what I did exactly, I was just clicking. Haven't been able to reproduce what I apparently did and wasn't able to check whether it saved any changes I made. Just a heads up to @Minolin that it is possible.

5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Let me have a look at that

6. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Thanks in advance. DM me on reddit if you need more info from me!

7. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

OK, thanks for the reply, I didnt notice it. Cheers

8. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Hello everyone,
    I had great difficulty in registering on the SRO website too, it was simply impossible for me to enter my name, so I placed my steam ID instead and it was validated.
    on the other hand I still have not received the comfirmation email to complete my registration.
    therefore without confirmation email = no registration.
    hoping that all this gets back in order quickly

9. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

It's the same for me. I also used the Steam64ID since the other ID had over 17 characters and somewhere I read that the Steam64ID works fine but also if you'd want you can't edit it anymore :/

10. ThYbOt

ThYbOt Rookie

Very nice update, great job ;)

I can't access to the Pit Strategy page on the new MFD, it remains stuck on the Electronics page when pressing the assigned button and I need to enter and quit the chat by pressing the "enter" button to be able to cycle again the different pages but then it returnes to the Real Time Track position page.

11. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Hi, it seems the problem has fixed itself. Maybe there should be some time between registration and being able to put laptimes in, but it works now!

Minolin likes this.
  12. Exactly that, I also made several races in Monza, Zolder and Misano and in all but one that I put a high level to vary, and accelerated time of 70, in none of the cases it rained, in the maximum cloudy, the system of varied climate should be simple , two options: varied climate yes or no, with a rainfall percentage of 10 to 40% to choose from, remembering that dynamic climate has to work mainly in shorter runs of 10 to 20 minutes, most of the server races will be inside of this margin, it does not make sense to dynamically put efficient climate in races of 1 hour or more because few players face longer races like this,
    is a suggestion to analyze

13. esox71

esox71 Alien

do you need to reg with sro to see your time?

14. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Gutted to have not had the opportunity to try the new update out yet but this is cracking news for this weekend and next week with time off work and the wife away on business. 0.6.5 was a great step forward and removing a few idiots from MP is all good news.

15. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Thank you Kunos.
    With the 0.7 updates and the AI improvements from earlier in the week this sim has come alive.
    Did an hour race at Monza yesterday in the Ferrari and it was the most enjoyable race I've had since ACC was released.

16. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Rating and penalties are really good stuff! A couple of races last night and my SA rating is up at 36 or so :) I especially take pride in a "high" trust rating of ~55 at the moment. I'm good at wheel-to wheel racing and I like that this shows somewhere.

One thing I found weird: when speeding in the pits, I get teleported to the box at pitlane exit. I can't do anything in that case but leave and rejoin the server...is this as intended?

D.Jankovic likes this.
  17. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Think thats because you are DQ'ed

18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Sorry for the dumb question but, as I have not assigned buttons on the wheel for that, are there keyboard shortcuts to navigate the MFD?
    I tried Alt+D but that only cycles the little timer on the right side of the cockpit.
    And, in general, is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for ACC (I mean apart from the F2 list ones)?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Rolz likes this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I’m the same, but in VR... change logs say it’s not working for me...
    *cough* like the mouse *cough*

20. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Hi,
    after 2 registrations with 2 different address, I still have not received the mail of comfirmation, is there a problem with the inscriptions or I delirium?
    could someone tell me more,
    thank you.