1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. check your spam directory

anthony galmiche likes this.
  2. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

I checked but nothing.

they are afraid that I will go too fast.o_O

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. eheheh go directly to Monza then XD

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

SHIFT + Numpad 0

Guidofoc, Rudeboy and Salvatore Amato like this.
  5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Thanks so much! And I found out that shift + the arrow keys on the numpad allows me to navigate and select things. Great.

Oblit0r likes this.
  6. Jack Taylor

Jack Taylor Gamer

Should my driver category still be BRONZE? I’m not sure what the threshold’s are for each category?

Attached Files:

MathMilitary likes this.
  7. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Yes, driver categories still seem broken. I got promoted to SILVER today and then went back to BRONZE after one hotstint lap :D Seen few people in online with PRO-AM stickers so it's still random because one guy with that was like 3 seconds per lap slower than fast guys with AM stickers.

Jack Taylor likes this.
  8. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@Minolin sorry having to say that, but the rating is still very much broken. Now it shows me 88 PC in the special event but overall in rating it shows 72 PC (which is still equal to the 99PC dropping down to 72PC once the new special events were introduced). Also p13 / 954 shouldn't yield 88 PC but 98 PC for the single event :)

20190405203848_2.jpg

9. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

You need more people to participate for leaderboards to work properly. Also your rating will refresh after any lap.

10. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@Jacobs Mino mentioned earlier in this thread that the PC rating for each leaderboard event works properly once 500 users have posted valid laps (954 leaderboard entries clearly should be above that?)

11. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Sorry, didn't see that. There is something wrong then. Or maybe it's 500 of drivers who have driven entire event? Pretty sure some people didn't even finish this event. Top 10% should be around 90 PC.

Chriss likes this.
  12. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Yep, and top 1,4 percent should be 98 PC

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

oh, looks like I forgot to mention this in the patchnotes and blogpost. The 88 is correct, PC 90s are reserved for the ones with top10 ranks (on leaderboards > 500). 3 more to go!
    (multiple reasons, main reason is that this will be more in line with the other, expected values where you should aim for ~90 or a bit more, while a 95 *really* means something)

However it's correct that your total Pace should be 88 and not 72, need to check this one out. Thx for telling.

Chriss and Jack Taylor like this.
  14. Jack Taylor

Jack Taylor Gamer

The driver categories are still a WIP? I’m stuck on BRONZE and can’t seem to be promoted to Silver or beyond?

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

We planned a bigger testing effort on this after 0.7 is closed and the Monza event is prepared.
    But so far I do see people leveling up, so it can't be completely off. However given that CN and PC now are (a lot) harder, I guess the calibration is a bit... out of scale.

Biggest point is that you need to maintain a certain threshold (7000, 8000, 9000) for 250km, that is never fall below for this distance, in order to achieve Silver, Gold, Platinum

Salvatore Amato and Jack Taylor like this.
  16. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Does it matter the mode you're trying to run those 250km?
    But like i said before. Was promoted to silver today or yesterday in AI race and then jumped into custom hotstint where i was downgraded to bronze after one lap :p

edit: Also when i have score to achieve gold but first i need to have silver, correct? Then i will have to drive another 250km on silver to get gold if i stay on certain TO score? Or how it will work?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Chriss likes this.
  17. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

The air and track temperature should be displayed before the start of each session somewhere.
    And during the sessions, you can visualize / or not those temperatures in real time (for example, next to the weather forecast). The track engineer has real-time access to that information and I could communicate it to the driver at all times.
    It is a lottery to adjust the pressures just by looking at the sky and see clouds or sun and based on that imagine the temperature in the air and track.
    I remember that with the RV we do not have the vision of the loading screen with that information that they have with screens the others, one more thing that discriminates against the RV users, besides not being able to make stops in the race because they can not change the parameters of the pit menu, not being able to use the mouse in the menus to change the setup quickly, etc.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

After a bit more testing Im still finding the CC calculation really odd in race vs any solo session. This is races in MP or with AI and pretty much identical sessions in both, below is my rating after a few AI races where my pace wasn't terrible over some 20 min races at Nürburgring with AI 95/90 running dry pace around mid 1:56 but my strengths in the GTR were in the wrong places. This meant I would make time through the Schumacher esses but struggle to pass into the next turn and they killed me exiting the last turn so I couldn't really get them into t1 easily. The AI also hang in alongside pretty well darn it so I struggle to make clean passes against them here so was mostly stuck around the place I started the race which was 20th +- a couple spots through the race.

Before these few races my CC and CN were I think 92 94 but after and driving pretty much the same as always with just some more lift and coast if close behind and not making a pass it dropped to cc 78 CN 88.

[​IMG]

I then ran a single SRO hot stint, different combo entirely I know but Ive observed the same in all combo's so so far and will test identical combo next. This hot stint wasn't even a great one but my CC went back to 91 after just the first lap.

[​IMG]

I have noticed the same when running races in MP, though I haven't done heaps of those as ACC has been fairly dead in Australia currently and most people I have been in a server with was 6. I ran some AI to see if I can up my SA a bit as this is not easy to do with very little traffic in MP.

Next I will try an identical combo 30 min race with AI and hotstint in the same conditions to show how this has been happening in these also. Ideally I don't think the rating should drop so much in races as the main thing we want to encourage is people to get in and race. If this is the case it may discourage some from racing too much to protect their ratings.

For me I don't really care what the rating is but I doubt my car control is so much worse in a race then it is in a hot stint with pace only effect slightly by traffic.

Rolz likes this.
  19. sdeups

sdeups Rookie

Hi, in VR its impossible to choice a car, how make? Thanks

20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Gotta assign keys... got all screwed up in 0.7 so best to delete controls file and start fresh.