1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

So who’s going to Monza?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Apr 7, 2019.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I am not:(
    But hey have fun to whoever is going:)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB is lost after going to the Menus Feb 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards "Penalties Served" stat keeps going up Jan 15, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB coming and going at random with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 27, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is going on with this game, its updates, and its DLC? Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC locks when going into the CONTROLS menu Jun 21, 2022
    ACC Audio Loudness when going under a bridge (too loud) Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 992 Cup car exhaust flame going sideways Mar 26, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TC and ABS inputs not going through. Jan 22, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mid-race save file going from 200KB to 1GB+ Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay parts of replay in slow motion if replay is viewed while race is still going Nov 29, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezing in MP with FFB going crazy [Log spam matrix NAN values] - Claim fixed on 1.8.4 Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards What is going on with the rating system? Nov 20, 2021
    Screens & Videos Swedish brick going sideways Jul 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface Ongoing championship AI skill adjustment bugged Feb 26, 2021

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

I will ,go if it doesn't rain.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Still a bit too far away from me sadly. I would have went to the Red Bull Ring in May, but SOMEBODY had to decide to race at Zandvoort instead :mad:

5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Make sure you present yourselves and talk to us guys. We will be there for you!

Arlo, MTv, Radfahrer and 9 others like this.
  6. dek

dek Racer

I wish I could go there...:(

7. sid1965

sid1965 Gamer

Thinking of going to Silverstone.

8. renato63

renato63 Racer

It's official, Sunday April 14th I'll be in Monza! :)
    I will arrive in the late morning, I hope to meet the guys from the Kunos team... ;)

9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Great! Glad to hear and let us know how your visit goes:)

10. mr.urlauber

mr.urlauber Gamer

I will be there Saturday and Sunday, hoping to still get hold of a qualifying spot for the (virtual) AM class :)

Son and Aristotelis like this.
  11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Great! Go for it!

12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Best of luck :)

13. dek

dek Racer

Congrats to the superb drivers who made it into Silver Top12 and all the best for the ones travelling to Monza. Good luck to all of you.:)

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Starting to pack my bags soon(tm), just this line of code, and that one ....

Guys, make sure you find us and say hello. It's possible that we are in a hurry, but I do not want to hear "I've been there, but we didn't even say 'hello'" afterwards!

15. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Don't listen to him. We're not in a hurry. Come and bother us!

16. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Not monza but for sure Im going to last race in catalonia cause i live barcelona near circuit of catalonia. But you guys ¿will be also there or maybe the fame and all compliments when game releases will cause to forget fans? :p

Aristotelis and carlossanchez97 like this.
  17. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

(Maybe a future Dlc :D)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Radfahrer likes this.
  18. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Wish everybode in Monza (a) wonderful day(s). I will watch the stream and hope for a great race and maybe for some infos about ACC! :)

19. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I'd like to be there, after Misano 2018 but this time, family....

Also for the race and for walking around the track.

Have some good days @ all of you guys, visitors and Kunos team.

20. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

nope, i'll be at brands hatch though as i live 15 mins away

21. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Just have to post it here.

Very happy for Chris!

I won't be at Monza but if you Kunos guys will ever be to winter tests at Portugal I will be glad to meet you.

Well done Chris!

mr.urlauber, ignission and D.Jankovic like this.