1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

SRO E-Sport GT Series

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Mar 13, 2019.

1. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

...which means that every hotstint time so far should be invalidated until that bug is fixed, right?

2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No, we'll simply remove the entries with non-default setups used (once it's fixed). However none of the TopX entries run a custom setup, looks like they read the rules ;)

3. iCeBreaKer008

iCeBreaKer008 Rookie

I read the regulations a few days ago and didnt remeber that part, but when I saw it´s a glitch it was obivous that will be illegal. So I did my hotstint without changing anything.

Other question. Can we change the TC, ABS, and Break Bias since it´s changeable by the car controls?

4. Minolin

Yes, cockpit assignables can be altered for sure

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  5. what about realism setting?
    are there guys using no Tyre consumption?
    using no break temp?
    that would be an enormous advantage and its not specified anywhere in the rules guys.... please clarify. thanks

6. Minolin

realism rules are locked in the event, can't change them

7. wow those guys are monsters

8. Default

Default Racer

How do I save replay? They stated press M to save, when? where? I simply press and I check my replay folder, it's there but there's no way to view it in game. The next time I play and another replay overwrite the earlier one.

9. It seems to me that it has not been already asked: is it possible to improve the Hot stint fastest lap saved by SRO server in more Special Event trials, or that particular time is saved only at the first trial?
    Thanks (I have not had time to try the 0.7 yet)

10. nono you can improve several times

11. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

12. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Where is the "Replay" file ? I cannot find it..

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Documents > ACC folder > Replays

DzelRacing likes this.
  14. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Thanks !!
    I didn't save my replay the first time..

15. trutya

trutya Simracer

what's the deadline for this? :)

16. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Respectfully, there is no way I am losing 10 seconds a lap to the person leading the list. I have raced against him many times at RaceDepartment, and the gap is a second or 2 at most.

I am assuming the custom setup times have not been deleted yet, then.

17. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

A custom setup won't ever make a 8 second difference per lap. What times are we talking about? Was a new much faster one posted? For those that can't check ingame right now.

Son likes this.
  18. Hmm.. 10 seconds a lap or 10 seconds in total?

Because 10 seconds a lap means that if the first is doing 1.47 you are doing 1.57

19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

It's the total time of a 10-minute stint, 6 laps in total. 2 seconds per lap et voila'.. Having said that, these people are amazingly fast. I like the formula of the hotstint and not just hotlap by the way.

20. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Agreed, it means that consistency plays a part, and not just one blistering lap.

D.Jankovic likes this.