1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

SRO E-Sport GT Series

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Mar 13, 2019.

1. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Out of curiosity, When does the event end (for Monza step) ?

2. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

Looks like 48hours before the event?

The overall leaderboard will be available at www.sro-esport.com and the best 12 drivers of this leaderboard will compose the on-site round semi-final for the SILVER class. All the 12 best drivers will be contacted by the staff for a track invitation and they will be asked to confirm their presence before 48 hours after the leaderboard will be closed.

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

4. we are almost the same then 10.55.x
    but 10.46.x is...let's see if they go to monza... I would like to see them in action.

5. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

6. have you got a video from the very start?

7. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

No why?

He is starting the lap with 61 Liters so no fuel burning. He has warm brakes so simply using gas-brake on the way to parabolica to warm them up.

What do you expect to see? This is as clean as it gets.

8. iCeBreaKer008

iCeBreaKer008 Rookie

Where did you find this?

9. I would like to get how.
    Interesting his breaking technique.
    looks like he's not changed the steering wheel scale ratio, that's encouraging.
    how to get the best breaking balance? feeling? motec?
    I would like to talk to one of these guys.
    thanks for the video

10. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Thanks for sharing the vid. I learnt a lot from it too.... like this game lets you extend corners like a demon without penalizing you. Are they allowed to extend like that in this series in real life? Maybe they are as I vaguely remember them doing it on some tracks when I have watched on the odd occasion. All 4 tyres off the track in several places without penalty. I'm losing a lot of time from not doing that alone. Time to change my driving style and retry.

11. Leprekaun

Leprekaun Rookie

Well done to the top 12 Silver qualifiers.
    Incredible performance and consistency.

See you online at Paul Ricard! (or perhaps sooner at Monza ;))

12. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@PhilS13 also from my side thanks for sharing the video! Impressive - congrats to the driver :)

What I do not yet unterstand is that even though I have set similar brake bias settings (56.5), I am absolutely not able to break as late as this guy does - e.g. no way I can manage the clean turn-in into first chicane with braking slightly behind 150m mark, or slightly before 100m mark in second chicane. Any idea? Something to practice, then :)

13. Infectonator

Infectonator Racer

My guess the secret is the slow decrease in brake pressure during the turn in. Most people including me (if I dont keep remembering all the time), tend to fully release the brakes during turn in.

Chriss likes this.
  14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

SRO Esports fb page

15. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for sharing, very very informative.

General ABS setting and brake bias changes for different turns are part of the key.

16. Hany

Hany Alien

I have been helping erhan to get up to speed with the sim and no, u absolutely don't need to adjust the brake bias multiple times per lap. Just stick with whatever makes u comfortable.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  17. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Hmm, I don't get it. His driving looks super untidy especially in Variante Ascari where he touches the gravel several times and still he is so fast. Also he pushes so much over his front axle which should make him slower because of much more friction. I'm really confused.
    Additionally I don't think any real driver would use the inside curb in the long righthander after the first chicane

Son likes this.
  18. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Using front end push to force some stability on rear heavy cars is commonly used irl and on top of my head ACC might be the first sim to actually reward that driving style.

chksix and Luca Zari like this.
  19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

SILVER Class qualifier event 1 for Monza's round closed
    yesterday evening.
    Danilo Santoro (Samsung Morning Stars) and Nils
    Naujoks (Red Bull Racing e-sports) were already
    accepted into PRO class, so they are removed from the
    SILVER event.

Here is the SILVER class leaderboard: massive congrats
    for the impressive performance on track to all the
    participations, it has been a tough challenge!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cobrettee and tw1st like this.
  20. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

hard to tell from that video if Mirko really did what I was describing :/