1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

After another couple of tests its possibly me at Nürburgring that's getting the low CC score with traffic not having as big an impact as I thought.

Here I did a 30 min race with AI 95/85 nurburgring 2018 nissan gtr, starting 17th of 30 and the AI didn't hold me up massively especially as I was lapping within .1 most laps and got my CN to 96.

[​IMG]

Here is the 2nd attempt at the race, first attempt I didn't have enough fuel and I also had very clear track somehow running much the same pace as AI and my CC in car didn't drop but looking at the driver stats it was already quite a bit lower.

[​IMG]

Then I ran a hotstint in the same combo, and my CC wasnt going up as much as it did in the Lambo at Monza. Below are my laptimes in the hotstint, using mostly default aggressive setup and 60L fuel.

[​IMG]

Midway through I figured traffic wasnt my issue and it may be how I am driving, its consistant but not exactly fast. So I experimented with using less steering angle which may have helped a touch, but then I noticed I wasn't hammering the brake to ABS activation much per lap. I am using Simworx pro Hydraulic peddles with a load cell, these max out at 200kg brake force. :eek: But I have it set around 130kg which is still a proper workout. :D

At Monza I am slamming it full but at Nurburgring I was not quite as hard on the initial application and not getting much if any ABS usage by pedal app flicking yellow. Once I went for the hard brake input I was finding I could brake a touch later, then after a few laps I started to gain a few tenths per lap. Possibly lower fuel helped some but seems I was leaving some brake performance unused which CC was trying to let me know.

Once I started hitting the brake harder my CC instantly went from 78 to 84 in a lap or so and this is probably how the CC bar was starting to go back up. At Monza it seems to instantly go up as I hit the brakes harder there even if the rest of my driving was a bit messier there.

[​IMG]

CC is pretty cool as a driver aid it seems, would be nice if it actually would let you know what it is your doing wrong but even as is seems you can figure it out with some testing.

My setup with an Accuforce wheel and these pedals are a proper workout, maybe I will need to drop brake force down some or just not get too lazy and just smash the brake pedal lol.

chksix, Aristotelis and Rolz like this.
  2. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Can you answer my questions and multiplayer questions please?
    I think it's the right place to do it, but it seems that only the rating and the offline mode matter and not the operability to start making races and competitions online.

3. AnnieC

AnnieC Gamer

After looking at this thread I realized that I seem to miss the Session Details part of the Car Control Rating page and I don't remember any time when it was visible.
    [​IMG]

4. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Trucs tout Hover tout Mouse over the Yellow collumn.

AnnieC likes this.
  5. AnnieC

AnnieC Gamer

Oh... you are right, thanks! I started the game in 2D mode and it worked, but how do I do that in VR? :)
    And I think I have a bug with this, when I bring the mouse over a column it shows the data for the next column, and because of that, nothing for the last one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. I have a question, why is my RC dropping hard being in Practice mode? And not in any other way that involves race with others

7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I can tell that the initial buildup of the RC rating has the issue that one part of it does it in reverse. RC is meant to start at 0, and crawl to your target value slow enough that you basically never have the impression to "go down", the worst thing that can happen is meant to be "oh, I'm never getting beyond 20 RC".
    Once the buildup is complete, it looks like this:

upload_2019-4-7_17-12-15.png

So when this is fixed, imagine the n-1 progression going exactly the other way round

8. AnnieC

AnnieC Gamer

@Minolin
    Is it in the plans to create a webpage or public API where we can access the data without launching the game?

9. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

Something like this..

Attached Files:

10. Pani De Pani

Pani De Pani Gamer

Mine show the same behavior

Attached Files:

11. Thx for reply and clarify

12. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

In setting up my race server I am getting this error (==ERR: Track services can't forward to weekend time 46800, is 141994) can someone direct me to what I have incorrect? Also in searching for the race in the server list I was unable to get the keyboard or wheel controls to go to the search box, these are the only two options I have in VR, no on screen option with my monitor while in VR. Without this I can't search for the password protected sever I setup for our community, any suggestions?

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

This error
    ==ERR: Track services can't forward to weekend time 46800, is 141994

wait a min, the server comes good

for VR server search issue... select top server in the server list... hit enter and then the search box opens...

Vasracing likes this.
  14. hellissahia

hellissahia Rookie

Hi Minolin,

Just a question, Can you explain the ELO value because i don't understand this number and how it work with the RC ?

Thanks

15. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Thanks for the assistance, one last one. Am I missing something or do we still not have access to all the liveries in multiplayer?

16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

my understanding is that u leave event at the 6H one...

Vasracing likes this.
  17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

In MP you can only choose the liveries and cars from the series its set to, sprint, 6hr, 12hr etc. I dont think there is any way of allowing all cars.

Maybe its as @Rolz said and 6hr is all cars but I havent played much with the server yet so he would know more then me.

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I recall Minolin saying leave at 6hr to get most/all?
    Pretty sure it's in the 0.6 MP chat forum - in the first post from Minolin

martcerv and Vasracing like this.
  19. magzire

magzire Alien

PC is at 0 and not going up

20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

my understanding to get a PC rating u need to do the events... I've only done 3 in the 0.7 build and sit at about 72