1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magzire

magzire Alien

Oh thanks

2. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Can any post a copy of the 0.7 update event json parameters are, I feel I am missing the weather configs. Thanks

3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

u can only really specify how many clouds and then dynamic level of it...

weatherRandomness is 0 for disabled, 1 (or 2) for realistic weather - up to 10 for chaos and insanity

4. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Thanks for always being willing to answer question. For some reason weatherRandomness was missing from my event settings when the new update was released and I was wanting to see if there is anything else that I may be missing.

5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Yeah my fellow league racer found this out and posted in the 0.6 thread... which I see u saw :)

Vasracing likes this.
  6. Giuliano

Giuliano Rookie

I tried a session of a one-hour race, to try pit stops and any penalties ..... after 25 minutes I took a stop and go of 20 seconds, but entering the pit lane I didn't find the place to serve the penalty . I tried to enter 3 .4 times but I never saw the place to stop until disqualification. After that I did another test race for the pit stop, and even in this case, entering the pits I didn't see any pitch to change tires and refuel. Someone can help me understand where I'm wrong

7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I think the server restrictions and SA rating are working out as intended. The Misano QR official server has only track medal restriction but still, the racing quality was very high here last night. I had 3 races and it was a blast. Except for some poor judgements/nervous errors at corner entry I couldn't see many poor moves by other drivers. A lot of successful two-wide manoeuvres, long chases without crashing etc.

Really good work. On an (almost) open server, this is remarkable.

LeiF, Vasracing and Rolz like this.
  8. renato63

renato63 Racer

Hi,
    were you at Zolder with the F488?
    If so, it does it for me too, but only with the F488.

9. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

At wich total Rating is the rpomotion to next Driver Categorie??
    I stay at Bronze all the time!!
    is it already working? 20190412095752_1.jpg

Ps.: Is CP already working/ implemented??

MathMilitary likes this.
  10. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

No and no. There is a bug preventing you to stay or even promote to higher category (i was promoted to silver and got downgraded after half of out lap). You can sometimes see some people with PRO-AM in online but those are like 1 out of hundreds drivers.
    You can unlock CP rating but i don't think it's implemented yet.

11. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

I've just asking becouse of the Change log of page one from this Thread!?

12. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Looks like it's not the case. Was racing with some crazy aliens and they are all still on AM. No way people who qualified for Monza event should all be bronze :p

13. If the qualifiers at Monza are Bronze I should be rated Aluminum or Lead!:p

14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Need help. Kinda lost here.
    I've got total 7000+, bronze medal but my SA bar is empty. What i've got to do to get some SA rating?

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

do some AI racers... stay nice and close to the car in front and that will build it... don't hit them or that'll be bad...
    I'm on 72 primarily from some good AI races... my AI is on 90/90 that way I can keep up and it builds about 2-3 points a lap from what I've seen...
    goes down 1-2 if u nudge them...

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Thanks you.
    Dam I was not expecting that, have to make AI races to join a raking server. Thats kind of cruel thing to do to an experienced Leagues racer.

Edited. Does it mean that we can't build SA points from online racing?
    Last night made Monza online 15 minutes race driving.it server, started about 16, finnish 1, clean race, not a single SA point.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

SA is how good u race in close quarters... if u started 16th and finished 1st I suspect u didn't spend much time behind anyone :p

I've build SA on both MP and AI, AI is easier as I can set skill/aggression to a level where it takes maybe 2-3 laps of close (sub 0.5 sec distance) racing before I can pass them...
    I'm no alien by any means but I'm not slow either, so currently finding a pub MP server with skilled drivers is tough... in my region
    I am lucky I do have some quick guys in my league, so I generally can't pass them but can stay close enough to get SA and RC points.
    Just getting us all online at the same time is a challenge...

18. ConvexRook

ConvexRook Gamer

IT goes all the way down to 0 before it gives you your real rating. No issues, just patience.

19. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

ok thanks,
    Just checking, my SA, RC and PC are giving Locked status. How to Unlock?

TR: 79
    CN: 73
    CC: 83
    PC: 0
    total: 7005

20. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

I build my SA 50 only in MP on Monza. So you do not need any races against AI.
    Just drive safe and fair and try to avoid T1 wreckfest.