1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Racecraft rating fell from 32 to 6 - anyone know why?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Fluid40, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Fluid40

Fluid40 Rookie

Hi, I had some really good and close fought online races last night at Zolder. Drove consistently, good close racing with no contact and chose my moments and made up a few places. At the start of the night my safety rating climbed over 50 so Racecraft was unlocked and started at 32. By the end of the fourth short race (15 & 20 mins) Racecraft was down to 6 (!!) although safety rose up to 67.

There seemed to be nothing I could do to make it stop Racecraft falling. I thought I was racing hard and safely banging in pretty consistent lap times, battling and pushing but nothing stupid to risk causing a crash. Other ratings, PC 83, CN 85, CC 90.

Would there be a reason behind this? Any tips to reverse the trend would be very welcome!

PS. What happens if it gets down to zero?!

Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Racecraft "racecraftRatingRequirement": 90, not executed in setting.json MP May 14, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft rating too high a few questions. Apr 14, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft Rating barely moving, potentially bugged? Feb 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions racecraft rating Sep 29, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room racecraft.online - Free Competition Platform for Sim Racers Jun 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Racecraft Jul 11, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Car Control "depth perception" tweaks, and/or racecraft issues? May 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Racecraft/overtaking in multiplayer race. Give position...? Apr 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Who's at Fault? - Discussing Racecraft and Incidents Jan 15, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft Over 100 Oct 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI's racecraft is too good May 8, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft (RC) went from 99 -> 00 Mar 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Racecraft - Defend your position! in qualifying. Mar 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Racecraft. Defending your position - is it always worth it ? Nov 6, 2017
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings @ Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024

3. aaaape

aaaape Racer

That happened to me too when .7 released. Just keep driving it will come back up. I think it was just Safety and RC that got reset with this update. the rest stayed the same from before. It seems harder to raise RC now also though. I was at 99 since the second week of having RC unlocked until the reset. I am now at 67. I think thats partly due to AI being faster now on some tracks

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  4. Carlos Barros

Carlos Barros Rookie

Same here. After SA went above 50 RC started to diminish. That's weird.

5. Si.

Si. Simracer

I seem to remember reading that RC falls at the beginning due to a bug but once it hits zero will work properly and I think revert to the correct value.

6. Fluid40

Fluid40 Rookie

Thanks all.

Si, I had the same thing happen to me just now. The race I did today saw the RC go down to 1 then a lap or so later jumped to 42 and seems to be holding around there. Small bug I assume. Very relieved! Was getting seriously worried about my driving style!

7. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

yeah, I wouldnt put too much in it. Mine fell quick and fast down to 7 (!) before bouncing back up to 40-something now.

8. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Apologies for what may seem to be a ridiculous question but here goes........ I only have 3 sets of initials on my game, they are CC, CN and PC So how do you get SA? I race single player quick races (not tried other single player modes ie hotstint, race weekend and not tried any special events) and have only just started multiplayer. Do you not gain SA in these modes

There are some multiplayer races I cannot enter Because I have no safety rating open

Any advice welcome
    Baz

9. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

You need to establish a PC score over 50 before you can open SA.

Minolin likes this.
  10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

You do. SA is earned (or lose) whenever there are cars around

11. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Thank you for your answer however my PC (pace) is greyed out. I made a mistake in my first post, my readings are

TR - 70
    CC - 82
    CN - 80

I am not super fast but consistently lap 1:50, low 1:51’s at Monza and I take care in multiplayer respecting others so how do I get my PC ranking up?

Loving the game but I’m computer and tech illiterate unfortunately

Apologies for daft questions
    Baz

12. Run in a special event set a time.

13. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Ok thanks

14. Si.

Si. Simracer

@Minolin is there any specific reason why we can’t have a few more special events, it would be nice if all tracks were covered with a good selection of tracks and different event types? There are only 3 events now which is by far the lowest there’s ever been. Gives people more chance to get a decent Pace rating too.

Derrellbiffle likes this.