1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Monza twitch stream... holy cow... you guys just raised the bar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Slowbloke, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

Well I did not expect it to look this good... Absolutely stunning replay / broadcast quality.

Imo what I just saw is even better than GT Sport replays (and they are/were the industry leaders for that).

I know people always say they dont care about the graphics because its all about the physics blah blah blah... but I think you will get plenty of sales from track side replays / broadcasts looking this good.

I had the pre qualie streaming on TV and the stream going on tablet and there are numerous moments I had to double take to confirm which was the live vs ACC....

Still hoping for some more love in VR and ofcourse will need to experience the final product but its all looking like the Unreal route is paying off !!

Top job Kunos.

EDIT: To clarify Im talking about the game graphics aspect of the broadcast/replay aspect rather than the actual stream/commentary stuff - although its cool to see Chris there too :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    uelas_77, TDS, f_deutsch and 10 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Initial fuel per lap is wrong for McLaren EVO at Monza Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC vs iRACING at Monza GP Jun 25, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Meatball flag glitch Monza Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Honda NSX Evo can use positive camber at Monza Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza - Wet (Rain) | Hot Lap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:56.823 Oct 6, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB ACC Big Grid Monza 8/12/21 Aug 27, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars replay helicam white line track boundary shines through cars "z-index" issue Monza Aug 16, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer [POSSIBLE CHEATER] Aston Martin V12, Monza Aug 12, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Track Guide | Tips to be faster May 20, 2021
    ACC General Discussions War at monza May 15, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Hot Lap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:46.848 May 14, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Monza lap times suddenly slowed. Apr 24, 2021

3. I am impressed by silver semi final.
    Green lambo- driver of the day :)
    And 4rd place was realy good. Nerves made of steel.

TDS and bondyboy like this.
  4. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I agree about the quality of the camera/graphics, looks very nice, I want to see the new content though! :( and also only 12 cars isn't enough imo, and that 90% of the grid is Lamborghini even when there are new cars available!

cr4wl3r0 and Son like this.
  5. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

broadcast quality was good, it needs a leaderboard on it though to show race status, the race was meh with 12 people, chris haye was good but paul Jeff was terrible and just talked garbage half the time

6. Si.

Si. Simracer

Yep he seemed to talk for the sake of it half the time, maybe nerves and he’ll review and improve tomorrow.

7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Very nice to be able to look at the race broadcast, the graphics are amazing, best ever, if you don't know it is simulation, it is hard to tell it is not real.
    If this is the future of Esport, I am in and that is from someone a little while ago who was thinking, why would I watch SIM racing when I could be SIM racing. with that level of quality, it changes the perspective.
    I see a lot of critics talking/questioning Kunos decision about UE4 and just doing Blancpain, I think they will understand with time how brilliant Kunos is and how right they are.

LeiF, chksix, TDS and 2 others like this.
  8. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

For a first ever ACC esports broadcast it was amazing and it can only be better next time. Pretty sure Kunos will add proper leaderboard on the left with timings, sectors for quali etc. Will be great.
    A bit oversharpened and oversaturated in my opinion but this game looks great in that environment.

TDS, Brado23 and After_Midnight like this.
  9. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

I was really happy with the result, still missing details but they filled 100% my expectations, kunos has made another masterpiece. XD

10. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Aside of it being a lamborghini cup which is a shame really as all cars in acc are amazing to watch, hear and drive obviously. Few things i would like to see changed: firstly commentators camera should be moved to left bottom side so the window wont block off time table, secondly if possible the leaderboard shown at the left top side should show all 12 players not first 6 so we could follow other racers at the back. Maybe at current time its not possible but please more more liveries for cars as currently there were like 5 lambos with same livery and its hard to follow if some of them are fighting. Other than that it was amazing to watch acc with proper racing.

11. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

I don't understand whats the point of having commentators visible at all.. where have you seen this before? Total waste of screen real estate..

Jacobs, henri, Aseeth and 4 others like this.
  12. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Yeah makes sense, though im okay with it as it is aside the window position.

13. Paul and Chris gives the best they can. And I'm thankful for the work they're doing. So this little window should be ok ;)

14. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

I thought both of the commentators were quite good and complemented each other well. I'd much rather constant talking than a broadcast full of awkward silences. I quite enjoyed the commentary from both of them.

15. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Have to say also that the game looks brilliant in spectator mode. The leaderboard overlays still need some work especially for qualifying and need better real time updating on position changes, but otherwise it is brilliant. After watching F1 2018 streams for quite a while with cars warping all over the place unrealistically and with sound glitches, it is refreshing to watch an event where the cars look and sound so realistic in the broadcast. Great work Kunos and those involved.

16. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Any youtube footage links please?

Nox and Wolf WolfZ like this.
  18. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

19. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

The only problem is FXAA, makes the game look terrible. The problem with TAA is ghosting, but I will take ghosting over this anytime lol. Also fps drops, but overall looks good.

20. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Looks nice, but I seriously dont get why the commentators have to be in picture. Bugs the h*ll out of me, personally.

WallyM and Racert46 like this.
  21. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Good quality.
    Anyway, the target is and must be iRacing, not gran turismo, wich is again some steps above.

But yes, very good result for now.