1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

also the raceline in wet is very different especially in turn 1, the keep the outside till the really end .
    I don't know if that is always the case if the track is very wet but it is the first time I saw a line like that.
    Also the do the 2 lesmo really wide to avoid curbs indeed.

From Q2 to Q3 the track improved really fast and times went from 2:06 to 2:03

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    GRFOCO likes this.
  2. Etherival

Etherival Gamer

Just one question I don't know if has been answered, is there gonna be official races at certain times? Or we will have to wait till SRS makes the job???

Juan Jesús likes this.
  3. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Does anyone knows, if rating is counting in free practice as well?

4. Claponi

Claponi Racer

TC CN and CC count during practice.

Is it possible for team to adjust wings' angle during a pit ? In particular when there is a changing weather ?

Ciccina2016 and Mitja Bonca like this.
  5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

after 1 hour of race, the track is getting dry however for the second stint some teams are mounting wet or dry.
    very interesting

mikendrix, nfsw55 and MsportDAN like this.
  6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, awesome race until now, missed this over the winter months:)
    Slicks will surely be faster towards the end of the second stint, so it now depends if the cars with wet tires can open up a big enough gap.
    Again dynamic weather at it's best:D

MsportDAN likes this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Now when the Esport is done for this event. I have question. And i belive i ask for everybody here :D
    @Aristotelis
    Will we be getting an update soon with Lexus,Aston,Bentley 2018,Audi,Merc etc? or we will have to wait for full release to get our hands on those?

8. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Funny to see them going into puddles to cool their tyres (those with "wet tyres).

Ciccina2016 and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

It is basically a war against the tyres temperature with the issue you have other cars near you doing the same..
    Also.. so many drivers got penalty while pitting..

For the last 10 minutes the track is dry and the cars are searching for a spot of wet

10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

i don't know you guys.. I watched this race for 3 hours and I did not understand anything of what happened.....
    :D:D
    Bortolotti was first then he disappeared...
    Nicki Thiim was 18th and all the sudden after his stint his team was first...
    cars with different tyre compound
    crashes crashes and crashes....
    Safery cars
    tyres failing in the last 3 laps of the endurance race..

I love Blancpain..

11. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

An unexpected, but welcomed victory for the # (censored by request)...

12. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Couldn't any of you guys who insist on giving out the result have started a new thread or even bothered to use spoiler tags for those of us who were planning on watching the race later? :mad:

13. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

lol they can't even finish the anthem on the podiums, rush job lol
    and hoping the podium girls come with the game:p

chksix likes this.
  14. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I was shocked to see that there were almost no spectators! During the victory ceremony the grandstands were empty and the few guys standing around were probably the team members and some relatives. That makes me sad.

Raklödder, chksix and tw1st like this.
  15. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Thank you. Too late for me (was planning on watching the race later as I had other commitments), but hopefully it will help others to avoid the result.

If you guys want to discuss the races then please, open a new thread and post away. As I was subscribed to the ACC generic discussion thread, I wasn't expecting to see the Monza result in my inbox.

Edit: You guys are still posting about the race. Stop being such selfish bellends and have some consideration for others.

16. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

That's not my problem, but I was in a good mode after the race and wanted to be nice.

17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

it is your problem.

This is a generic thread and we comment about everything related to ACC.
    the only selfish bellend in the last 20 post is you.

18. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

OK. Then open a new thread that's relevant to the race and be nice in there. Just don't give away the result in this thread.

19. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

A date to retain. Vertiginous Sucess!
    Big thanks to all that made it possible!

Guess that all want to drive the 2019 Porsche now!
    Quoting Mr. John Watson, "what's new to 2019 Blancpain Series? Well...Porsche."

Raklödder likes this.
  20. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

But it isn't related to ACC. It's the Blancpain GT championship, so discussions and results should be posted in an appropriate thread.

A little bit of effort and consideration is all I ask for, for those of us who are unable to see the race live.