1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Q1 release promise broken, yet no new date communicated? EDIT: there is a date now

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mkotechno, Apr 12, 2019.

1. You've answered this already by yourself:

LeDude83 and chksix like this.
  2. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Good for you.
    If driving in game with assist ON makes you feel good about yourself cool man everyone needs to start somewhere maybe later you might improve and not require assistance oh i recommend turning in stablity control as well since you having hard time.
    read my previous comment again "arcade game" is not supposed to be taken word to word by that i mean it is not that hard but not easy as well.
    It's okay if you don't understand english.
    Oh i never mention anything about aero thats new lol.

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

GT3 is a class with electronic aids allowed so.the cars are designed to be used with them to some degree. Sure you can go without and its fun but just like the real series even the best drivers will use as much as they need to gain over them not using it.

After all its racing and so even if originally aids were added for the Ams or gentlemen to be less hazardous on track. The Pros are giving up some performance and endurance if they werent to use it. There are enough race classes around still with no assists.

F1 had ABS and TC in the past, moto gp uses tc other classes are a bit each way.

If you dont like electronics in racing best to avoid gt3 cars I think especially if you want to be competitive in races.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    After_Midnight and chksix like this.
  4. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Maybe you need to read that again and tell me where exactly i said i'm the best.
    All i said was i can drive with TC and ABS off that's it and you assumed that i said i'm god or something.
    Oh also don't take "arcade game" directly as it means it was supposed to mean it's not hard to drive with assist off.

5. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

I drive for fun this is a game after all so i can change settings to my likings.
    I don't hate gt3 cars i hate driving assist but that's my opinion and i'm not forcing it to anyone.
    Fact is tho all assist will make car easier and since everyone IRL uses it just proves my point.
    efficient engineering is different like aero,giving drivers abilities to adjust engine map,break bias etc but giving them straight up assist in actual driving is not what i'm interested in.
    I love gt3 cars.

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I rewatched your footage, and I noticed that you actually have ABS set to 4 LUL
    Anyway, here's a 47.01, couldn't be bothered to cut out the last part of the lap before.

LeDude83 likes this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its not really easier with assists on to drive on the limit, its faster and you can run tyres longer as its an enduro series. If it was easy then everyone would be the same pace but clearly this is not the case in the real thing or in sims.

The difference between a top Pro driver and an AM in the exact same car with same aids allowed shows just how easy it is. ;) The Pro will likely use minimal ABS and TC but no matter what the am uses they will be at least 3 seconds per lap slower.

With or without electronics it still takes driver skill to be fast, you can push a bit harder in some ways with some electronics but it just pushes the limits a bit further ahead it doesnt take them away.

Sure not using aids vs using them is harder but thats why even the best drivers use them in the real series because they are simply throwing time away without them.

Oblit0r, After_Midnight and chksix like this.
  8. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

What? I just said I drive with TC and ABS off.
    It's okay if you don't understand english.

9. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

But did you read ? i don't think so because i typed it was earlier footage of gameplay when i were using ABS only i didn't use ABS now.
    oh good skills btw driving on 8 Tc and 11 ABS LUL.
    You tried so hard to beat my cruising lap good job

10. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Repeating what i said you better be 12 or you are seriously lacking in growth if you are adult lol.
    It's okay if you don't have proper come back :) i didn't know it would burn you this much.

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I didn't try hard at all, I did a couple of tries just because I didn't know where the puddles were and especially the puddles on the left side braking into the 2nd chicane and the puddles when braking into the last hairpin caught me out the first couple of tries. Like I said before, I was watching the SRO eSports race before trying.

Anyway, took over 5 seconds off your time, have fun without TC and ABS...

chksix likes this.
  12. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I just repeated what you said because I agree with you. :)

13. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Okay that was not a try hard lap kappa.
    I believe you can even do 1:30 even in that condition what a pro.
    With that skillful footwork that activated tc and abs on every possible turn you should join esports yourself.

14. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

You took your sweet time to realise my point.I forgot not all people so bright.
    Good job "alien"

15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Storm conditions, green track, 0:00 so cold tires... go figure. I used the DEFAULT wet setup, did not make any changes. Go cry more please.

chksix likes this.
  16. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Of course, but I'm still not able to beat your times, perhaps with more practice I'll get there.
    It's funny seeing these people making fun of your laptimes when they're actually using noob assists, I'm sure you'd cream them if you used the same assists they do, but in the meantime it's better to just practice with them off and actually improve your skills rather than letting a computer do your job.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I'd link my forum account to Steam if I were you, so people can see you actually own a copy of ACC. Otherwise they'll all get jealous and say you may be pirating the sim.

chksix and ▣ HiTzz like this.
  17. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Oh the excuses "i had cold tyres and default wet setup waaaa"
    You are the one who is crying.
    Keep up the skillful footwork you will be champ in no time.
    Lmao.

18. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Making good points there
    Woah i don't know about "creaming" these assist PROS but sure i'll get close.
    I don't care what other think and i bought the game no need for that link.
    Maybe jealous people have too much time and not enough brain.

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I didn't make excuses, I told you why the assists turned on so often.
    Using assists in cars that are designed to have assists as TC and ABS turned on, will always be faster. I showed you a lap in which I was 5 seconds quicker, but then you complain I'm a try hard? lmao.
    Show me a lap in those conditions with ABS turned off totally then, show me what it's like to be a 'real racedriver', show me how much slower 'real racedriver' is without any assists at all...
    Better even, show me 5 consecutive laps with you driving around Zolder at 0:00 o'clock, storm conditions and green track without assists.

chksix likes this.
  20. nvm