1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Q1 release promise broken, yet no new date communicated? EDIT: there is a date now

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mkotechno, Apr 12, 2019.

1. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Wrong, when some one states that ABS was removed from F1 to slow them down, would insinuate the speeds that car could achieve, primarily through corners, which would NOT be effected... but YES, elapsed times would.
    ABS cannot make cornering speeds higher, the driver without ABS would simply brake earlier, and then corner at the same potential max speed as with ABS.

I never stated that F1 drivers didn't use the DRIVER ASSISTS available to them, why not, it makes you quicker.

If you can't race online, reduce the number of AI to 10, keep visuals to a minimum, and go racing, that's what this sim is all about, and let me know how you make out when racing AI at 100%

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

10 seconds lol u are 1.2 seconds faster than me on my cruising lap.
    Anyways i made you do all these things lol you must be tilted take a rest enjoy the game.

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

10 seconds (which was a guestimation) compared to people who DO use assists. You were atleast 5 seconds off pace, think I can shave 2-3 seconds off that time because I only tried a couple of laps cuz I couldn't really be bothered.
    Just wanted to clear the confusion up, now I'm really out. Cya.

4. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

I don't like racing,i play sims to enjoy the cars which i cannot yet own.
    I don't like to drive while people/A.I trying to constantly hit you and f**k things up.
    Yes ABS will improve time significantly im aware of that

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

this thread is perfect for troll feeding studies. :)
    popcorn and cola...:cool:

Aseeth, LeDude83, Jebus and 5 others like this.
  6. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Ok this was also not a try hard lap i believe lol.

7. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

No, the headlights are on.. you cheated : )

@A-Jin,
    GT3 have these assist ? If this is the case, then end of the discussion. You behave like a child.

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Thread should be locked untill @A-Jin starts respecting the rules of the forum :) eazy

Adastros and chksix like this.
  9. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I did not mean to insult you , that was not my intention. What I am trying to say is that there are lots of changes in modern cars that have made driving easier , like disc brakes , better tyres, better transmission, paddle gears, etc , etc , all of these things where originally designed to make driving SAFER and easier for the majority of drivers. in some ways you ARE correct in saying that it takes some of the skill out of racing of but originally that skill was about preventing yourself from having a accident or killing someone else.

With modern cars with TC and ABS you still need a lot of skill not to invoke their assistance , for example Throttle control is still important when using TC, a good driver will not allow it to slow them down on acceleration, Also with ABS again a good driver will not just slam on the brakes and let ABS take full control

mr Switchblade likes this.
  10. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Clam down
    This is just a game no need to get serious you are not gonna become a real driver with this lol.
    All my point is TC and ABS makes cars easy to drive which apparently tilted alot of noobs drivers who felt that they were some kind of driving god because they can drive in a game.
    All i did was defend my point when people asked me whether i even bought the game and getting tilted just because i used the word "arcade" which btw i used for sarcasm.

11. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Making car better easier are different things but quite literally help drivers while braking,acceleration(which btw are the major things in racing) is what i don't like but since i can't have my opinion even though for FACT it will make things wayy easier.
    Making things easier,better,efficient etc
    i'm all for it but i don't like helping drivers in actual driving.
    Edit:Look at F1 it has none of these assist and they are far faster and deadly than gt3 cars but still they are safe AF.
    This kind of racing innovation i promote.

12. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

I 'm 37 years old, you are 23. So..

TC, or ABS may not give you a good lap time. What you're try to said is ridiculous.

EDIT: And please, use the "edit" button.

13. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

If TC and ABS will always no matter how good you are give you better consistent lap times so it's not ridiculous at all you can try it yourself in game.
    I know how to use edit button no need to mention.

14. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

I am not so sure...

[​IMG]

... Like your knowledge about TC, ABS and driving in general.

15. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

1st and 3rd comments should be in one place but websites problems.
    2nd comment is literally for another person so i don't know what you are trying to say.
    Yes i have quite good knowledge of tc and abs hence my facts are hurting people's feelings.
    Oh btw you have lots of time to see i can edit a comment or not must be fun doing nothing all day lol.

16. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Ok guys, it was funny before but got old really quickly.
    Could you stop feeding the troll now?

After_Midnight likes this.
  17. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

No one is trolling here apart from you who jumped into conversation which was not even about you.
    Maybe it hurt your ego that you are no good for driving with FULL ASSIST in GAME and couldn't resist being triggered that one person is not using any assist all so you just hopped in like a hurt kid.

18. ignission

ignission Simracer

A wise man once told me - never argue with an idiot as they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Aseeth, sissydriver, Adastros and 5 others like this.
  19. Stupidity can hurt too.
    Just saying :cool:

How can this be happen in an open forum o_OToday's internet is such a b*tch :rolleyes:

You're right mate. But it's still funny :D

And btw i like this EDIT button. Multi quote seems to work too.

chksix likes this.
  20. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Well don't hurt your self the with that level of stupidity you must get hurt ALOT.
    Can't face facts don't junp into my conversation don't be a lil b*tch.