1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No SA rating for me?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by theivansk, Apr 14, 2019.

1. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Hello everyone. First of all my apologies if I am doing something wrong here let's say posting in the wrong place for example, is my first ever post.
    The question itself is that I have been playing competizione for a while now, I have 70 ish hours on it. And when I enter my profile to see my rating stats, I notice that SA rating is empty. What I am missing here? I have to do something for unlock this rating?
    At first I though it was question of time but nor I am very upset.
    Maybe is a silly question but sorry. Thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Pace Rating - Special Events Sep 21, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating - differences between driver statistics and ingame Sep 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions rating only decrease Apr 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Rating System down? Feb 21, 2023
    ACC Gameplay My CC and CN rating was reset during session Dec 25, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP Rating Sep 28, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Would be great to do online races with Ratings turned off Sep 10, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards PACE (PC) Rating dropped 89 to 69 in seconds Jul 15, 2022
    ACC Physics Please Devs fix the contact system, it's getting more and more frustrating to race like this Jul 6, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Wrong rating information Jun 30, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost rating progression Jun 6, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Safety Rating Progress not saved Jun 6, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards RC rating frozen Jun 4, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 vibrating and heavy when stationary May 17, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Do previous special events count towards PC rating May 12, 2022

3. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

PC rating has to be above 50 to unlock SA. PC rating can be improved only in special events.

4. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Oh did not know that. Than you so much!

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I wonder if maybe the SA rating should be unlocked before PC rating. For mp use I think its more important to get people the SA rating, just as TN is also very important.

Someones pace is not as important in MP as is their track knowledge and ability in traffic at least not for me. @Minolin

6. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

This may be (well, surely it is) a dumb question, but how do I improve my PC rating? Meanwhile I've spent hours in MP races (I don't dig single player or AI races that much tbh) and my PC rating won't change from 0.

7. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

You literally have it in quote of my post :D

aotto1977 likes this.
  8. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I should definitely work on my text comprehension on mondays. :D

Jacobs likes this.
  9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Will your SA rating be visible to other players on the server?

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Unsure about that, but it really doesn't matter what your SA is if you just use it as a status symbol its a useless number. It needs to be used to find cleaner servers so SA50 server means everyone is over 50, some may think that because they have an SA of 90+ others should show them more respect, when all its really designed to do is let you join servers where everyone in it will be at a minimum driving standard that you want to race against. In this side I hope more is planned in encouraging people to use restricted servers then pure free server choice, this has shown it doesn't work in AC with MR or PC2 with their ratings.

In game all will be able to see if your AM, Pro AM, PRO etc which is a reasonable idea oh what to expect from them but its up to Kunos if all ratings will be visible to others which personally I would prefer.

Minolin likes this.