1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Just saying.
    Is incredible the amount of work this team is able to push! Are they about 20 talented people?
    Respect!

After_Midnight likes this.
  2. Jebus

Jebus Alien

It's a common courtesy not to shout out results without spoiler warning. I'm sure it's hard to understand when the attitude is just me me me.

Call me what ever you want, I don't give a ****.

3. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I understand that you are angry but maybe it was not so clever to read ACC-forum (official Blancpain game) right after the race... You should have known that this includes a risk to get spoilered...
    Now you pay the price. ;):rolleyes:

jaxx_za, tjr, mikendrix and 2 others like this.
  4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Nope.

5. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

I'm not really angry, just disappointed that ACC forum users didn't have the courtesy to start a Monza thread and discuss the result in there.

It's just something I would have done out of respect to others. I know if I post a result or a spoiler without a warning it could potentially ruin it for someone else.

But it's happened so just move on.

MadduckUK and Jebus like this.
  6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

@pankykapus
    During wet weather racing the cars are getting really, really dirty, something I'm missing in ACC. I did a 1 hour wet race in ACC the other day and besides just very small amounts of tire rubber on my car (which is fine, because most of the marbles are washed away from the road when wet ) it was still quite clean. Would be awesome if this could be addressed somewhere in the future.
    Some examples from todays race at Monza:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Are the ACC sim driving booths going to be at Silverstone?

8. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Enjoyed the real and virtual races; much more exiting than china GP...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Echo_29, LATE4APEX, jaxx_za and 8 others like this.
  9. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

On the main time, ¿any word of monza build going public?¿or maybe 8.0 release or no content until 1.0.? Because i think any content release keep the feedback alive...

Karsten Beoulve likes this.
  10. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I know there's more to it, but I think the biggest problem was the rain. Also very confusing when they showed the "e-sports" winners at the same podium (?) yeah, not joking...

11. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It was mentioned in the details for the eSports that the winners would go on the real podium.

12. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

room for another in there? I don't mind top n tailing ;)

13. dek

dek Racer

Spa is going to be great. I can go freeriding at Malmedy MTB Bikepark just around the corner and have a great time track side watching the race.
    Cant wait.:)

Son likes this.
  14. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Misano is the new SPA.

Son likes this.
  15. sid1965

sid1965 Gamer

This is from Sundays race at Monza. Is this what you want to do when someone hits you online. I cant get it to start at 56:40 so Fast forward to 56:40 and watch till 57:36 to see how it happened.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    mr Switchblade likes this.
  16. Yep, one of the best moments from yesterday's race :) Screenshot_20190415-200200.jpg

jaxx_za likes this.
  17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

it was hilarious... but that guy is not italian ( if i understood properly..).. where did he learn that gesture from ? :D:D

18. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

After watching some of the Monza race, sausage kerbs aren't so bad in real racing as in ACC. In ACC it's just pure death...

19. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

They attack sausages by side. No way a car can go through and no lose control....

Mitja Bonca likes this.
  20. pRojectop

pRojectop Gamer

Guys, sorry but the McLaren 720s where is it? I dont see the car list in 2019