1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Not the high res but looks good :)
    @Josh Martin give us more of these :)

3. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

4. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Also, a video of the Porsche at Spa!

5. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

All this teasing i just hope we will get hands on soon

7. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

First glance of the Huracán ST and the Carrera Cup as well

Son and D.Jankovic like this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Sadly not using effects on max :D

Nice spot on porsche cup and Lambo ST

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  9. Ozelot S

Ozelot S Racer

I need the Porsche! :oops:

Son and mr Switchblade like this.
  10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    mESCx, Luca Zari, DaveS78 and 12 others like this.
  11. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

What is this setup (Config+Settings) like, anyone know? YOHB?

12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Holy S*** the Lexus sound though! :eek:

D.Jankovic and carlossanchez97 like this.
  13. carlossanchez97

Looking at the Bentley video, it seems that we are getting the Endurance version of Spa, in which both Pit Lanes are used due to the amount of entries. I wonder if we´ll get the single Pit Lane version as well, as a maximum of 30 cars are allowed to race in-game.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

McLaren at Barcelona. Got to say, I love the look of the McLaren's interior.

Also be warned there's a man talking over it

McLaren part is at 2:04

15. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Atm you can already race with 34 cars at Zolder, but the Hungaroring for example features only 28 cars. I guess it depends on the pit lane space.

16. carlossanchez97

If that´s true, imagime racing with 60 cars at the same time in Spa :eek::eek:

nfsw55 and Son like this.
  17. I hope Kunos will implement advanced optinon which allow us to add up to 59 ai cars (for the next gen hardware). Or at list hide this option in ini file :)

18. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Not seen the NSX anywhere yet, wonder if it was in their Monza build.

NWG.Slum likes this.
  19. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

That is really all I want. That, and the GT-R, and Lexus. Okay F it, I reeaaallly just want to hop in a time machine, go forward to like 2024 and enjoy AC in Unreal, with tons of awesome mods, using a 2nd gen HMD, and 4080Ti's ;)

20. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Apparently it wasn't at the event for the media, so I'm assuming they're still trying to get it done. If it's not done now, I'm guessing it might be down to something with Honda, as I'm sure they will have created it long ago if it was meant to come out in February. Might be licensing