1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Developer Minolin just posted playlist of his Tutorials for beginners in ACC (GERMAN language)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by D.Jankovic, Apr 16, 2019.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2019
    kro, Mike1304, jaxx_za and 14 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Blows my mind how Game Developers are allow to... Jul 19, 2022
    ACC User Interface A question for developers Aug 2, 2020
    ACC Physics can please the developers share steering lock values Mar 27, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Question to Developers Mar 17, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Request from a developer (a.i.) Oct 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where are the developers ? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Request for clarification (for DEVELOPERS) Jun 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Performance curiosity (maybe the developers know?) Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Developer videos Apr 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What can fairly be expected of developers trying to create the 'best' racing sim ? May 3, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Looking for developer for AC PRO UI & Launcher Mar 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room How key resellers are potentially ruining developers. Mar 8, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Will the developer streams return with ACC Feb 26, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Request confirmation Gentlemen developers Sep 22, 2017

3. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Enable subtitles (CC) in YT, works mostly :)

Tim Meuris and carlossanchez97 like this.
  4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Vol1 title: Rennfahrerfahranfängerfahrschule = race-driver-learner-driver-driving-school :) Isn't german great :D
    Also imo @Minolin looks a bit like the German version of @Lord Kunos minus the beard. Basically Graf Kunos.

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Holy s**t, that's probably the longest word I've ever read :D

sissydriver and carlossanchez97 like this.
  6. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

That's the reason why germans always sound angry, with such long words, they have no time to breathe.

Back to topic, thanks for the videos, I'll watch them later :)

7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Well to be fair it's really for bloody beginners, you guys most likely are not the target audience. Just some links to share if a (german) beginner shows up

surtic86, tabis, chksix and 1 other person like this.
  8. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Ok, but valuable in any case. I see @Minolin you have same Wheel than me ¿can you put yur settings please?

Hope Developers join races from time to time when everything is ready ;)

9. Minolin

Lol I'm the last person to ask for FFB stuff, really :D I'm kind of the atheist here.
    No road effects/min force, high dynamic dampening and that's it.
    Although I tend to decrease my gain to 90 or even 85 %, not for the feel but to prevent the fan jumping in which is a nasty noise while developing/testing/developing (it doesn't stop for like 1h)

Hope so as well. Atm it's a bit difficult from time to time, as I a) don't have the SA rating due to my test efforts and b) we tend to lose compability on development builds early after the releases.
    But I hope this is becoming better after 1.0, which means more of us actually can join.. I mean in a way this is a huge part of the "why" we are doing this, no? :D

Shaddix and PabloVND like this.
  10. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Do you still enjoy playing the game after you spend months and years developing and testing?

sissydriver likes this.
  11. Minolin

yes, very much. What is 100% not enjoyable is that if you already know the next development version, maybe even one or two days ahead only, you cannot drive the "outdated" live version anymore. It bugs you to hell if you see an issue that is already solved, or even a tiny improvement is missing.

But the driving, yeah. Super happy to jump into the cockpit from time to time, ofc. depends on the pressure and amount of work we put in - so often I'm just faaaar off my pace and that deters me to drive in the first place.
    Though testing - especially around special events, MP, weather and so on has phases where I do drive more than I actually code, and usually I'm having a blast. During those days I also learn what the rest of the team put into the software, so you can imagine my face when I've seen the 0.7 features popping in :D

Dookie, Gevatter and sissydriver like this.
  12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Would be awesome if someone like Chris Hays did an english version, a video for each rating, explaining what works best and how to improve etc

13. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Rennfahrerfahranfängerfahrschule

Saving that as my Scrabble master word...;)

Interesting videos, thanks for posting.

sissydriver likes this.
  14. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

It would actually be great if someday, when all of you are more free, you could make a small dev tournament. I think players would like to watch devs racing against each other.

incubus and Nmoleiro like this.
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Part 1 was manually translated by Minolin. So that is why its good. But other german to english automatic translations are way out of order.

16. Minolin

tbh. I planned to do it in english, but I failed in the past, so I went for the easier way (that actually delivers at least *something*). Having done all 7 basic courses I can imagine to start over in english again, but let's see (also how the "ratings" are, in terms of "is this really helpful").

Fun side fact: You often see me searching for words in german, maybe the whole thing would have been easier in english.

17. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

It's funny that a lot of times when I want to talk about cars or motorsport with my non-nerd friends I often don't know the Portuguese translation to a word I know in English.

Btw: You could also do a video explaining what the last rating will do. :p

18. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Nice cat tower in the background. I guess Kunos require their employees to be cat lovers :D

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Graf Kunos - made my day :D

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

21. Minolin

Wait until Lucy (one of our 5, the one in my steam avatar) decides it's time to cuddle while I'm recording :D

As this is a 100% private effort, don't waste your time to learn about future stuff. I mean it ;)