1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Is not about surprise is about feedback between users and devs in forum. This is what is about early access.

2. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think there is a good deal of communication between users and devs in this forum. Don't you agree?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Max Doubt likes this.
  3. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Great move :)

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice post mate. I agree that "grinding" your SA with AI is legit and will make you a better driver. It's not like you can just enter a 5 Min AI race and drive like an idiot/far away from the field and see your SA rise. You gotta stick close to AI and simply drive well without contact. So it's not a cheat IMO - it's the rating system at work.

I had the issue that my SA rose too slowly because somehow I always ended up alone on the track in a wide-spread field. So I ran some AI races to get it up to 50 and be able to join the official Zolder server.

martcerv likes this.
  5. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Tbh the communication between us and the dev‘s in this forum is really awful. Okay the communication about bug fixes are better but the whole communication about some announcements are really really bad. For example the 0.7. update with the refueling topic which was written in the patchnotes don‘t worked. There were no words from the dev‘s and they ignored hundreds of question about it on the forum. Same for the 0.6 update and the false roadmap.

It‘s a great game and Kunos make a really really great job BUT the communication is not like it has to be especially for an early access title.

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

That's not even true https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-0-7-discussion.55629/page-42#post-1038722

7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Do you really think developers consciously ignore what people write in their support forum?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Lawndart, jaxx_za and Kopiller like this.
  9. tw1st

tw1st Racer

I don‘t think they ignore what we wrote here but in this case they ignored many many questions. They knew about the missing refueling feature but it‘s still in the patchnotes and there were absolutely no comment if it was a mistake with that or it will be published in the next update / 1.0 release - there are only question marks above the heads til today. It‘s absolutely no problem if there is a problem with that feature but why they keep quiet and don‘t inform us (7days after 0.7 there was a little info about that - but not a very helpful one).

Nevermind, lets hope for a good 1.0 release...

10. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

To kunos, kudos! You can join servers from other countries, as long as your ping is stable and up to 120-150ms most drivers will have no issues since they made an outstanding coding that makes so that even high ping drivers that have stable connection look and drive smoothly to all others. It's black magic really, since in most games a ping over 80 gives many issues.

Probably some predictive algoritm at work? No clue but give it a try mate and embrace the world
    I too think that adding content before 1.0 would be a smart move to have 1000s of people helping nailing out bugs now on little new content, instead of having 50000 or more people complaining and filing bug reports at release day.

11. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Why is that?
    Do you know what you talking about?
    I believe dirty layer/s is already implemented. What I would like to see is some tunning, making it more effective.

12. jpeixe

jpeixe Gamer

13. About rtx3080? I want to buy 1440p superultrawide monitor to play ACC. My current rtx2080 can't handle this configuration with maxed out graphics.
    Nevermind :)

I am curious is she laserscaned already? :)
    IMG_20190416_145325.jpg

chksix and Coanda like this.
  14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Wow!
    I think I am in love!

15. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

The communication is very good but what i mean is the technical feedback based on progress, 0.8 and maybe 0.9.

MathMilitary likes this.
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Sadly we are on an Island miles away from anywhere else in Australia with a huge area and tiny population. Pings across the country itself are up to 100ms from east to west. Our nearest neighbour NZ is about 120ms and they have more sheep then people and most of the people have moved to Australia anyway it seems.

Our next nearest neighbours are south east Asia but they arent big on sims and have internet connections amongst these wires somewhere. Could be pings of 300ms down that street lol.

[​IMG]

After that we have West coast US with pings 200 to 230 then Europe at 350+

I tried a server today with 220 ping and motion of other cars really wasnt great, borderline raceable but far from ideal.

Lucky for those in europe with over 1 billion people within 100ms but here we have 25 million in that range so a much smaller user base.

chksix, Rolz and Karsten Beoulve like this.
  17. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

An anwser about refueling : https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-work-in-multiplayer-mode.56185/#post-1041053

tw1st likes this.
  18. chakko

chakko Alien

Is it just me, or is the ACC multiplayer overrun by a bunch of pricks? Just tried to race on 3 different servers, and every time, someone rams me out, even deliberately.

Winston, mikendrix and Raklödder like this.
  19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Every time I go to MP, I want to go back to play against AIs instead. There is still some problems, but at least their mistakes aren't intentional.

chakko and anthonylroy like this.
  20. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

play on the sa rated servers

LeDude83 and Rolz like this.