1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

US racers - where are you?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Keith Briscoe, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Ok, sorry if this just sounds like complaining but tonight was pretty typical of what I see... very little MP population during the evening/night in the US. At 8pm Central time I think I saw absolutely ZERO. Perhaps servers/MP was down? Don't know, but it is not uncommon to see very little activity in the US evening.

On the other hand, sometimes I can work from home and let's just say I find a way to "multi-task" and get a few laps in... this is when I see full servers (all of our European friends).

Raise your virtual hands if you are US based and want to get some action during the weekday evenings :)!!!

jfb33 and AchillesXI like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where are all online racers? Xbox - Europe Mar 17, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Where did the online racers go???? Jul 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where are the lfs (live for speed) racers? Sep 10, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Where to drive online with real sim racers and not arcade drivers May 14, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer no bad ping or wifi racers allowed Jul 27, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room racecraft.online - Free Competition Platform for Sim Racers Jun 6, 2022
    Console Lounge Wheel racers 3rd shift May 24, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EASTERNS Racers | Our goal is to provide clean, interesting single races and events. Feb 28, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Still looking for racers to fill the lobby Sep 20, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room GT3 League (looking for active racers) Sep 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Any NZ/AUS racers out there? Dec 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ugly FFB on wheels (racers, don't ignore this) Sep 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Real Racers Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for EastCoast racers May 31, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC BlacktopRacers League on Playstation4 May 25, 2020

3. I be one o them.

4. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

Me too!!

5. ijac

ijac Gamer

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  6. That's what I'm talking about... Thank you! I just registered. Perhaps there are even more of these leagues / servers, etc. and this post can be a way for people to find them (Moderator: understand if you delete if I've crossed a line).

7. I am in a same boat as op. Wondering where are the us racers. I am actually going to start a server and discord channel to bring us community together. It’ll have some spice to it, events and prizes, but that will be announced later. As of right now, feel free to hook me up for some runs in the evenings.

8. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

I feel this needs an appropriate rally cry....

This dear non uk forumites is Delia Smith. Top TV cook and occasional drunk.

9. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Good post OP. was thinking of posting similar as there maybe one server going on when I usually try to get some racing in, 4:30-5pm pacific. Although I would call for all American’s, north and south to show up. I’m on almost every night so am always looking for servers to run on. I assume we’ll see more participants when the game releases end of May, at least I’m hoping that’ll be the case.

10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Agreed.
    I'm in the North 1/2 of North America, central time, and have been thinking of trying MP for a while, but need the timing and ping to work, so will be watching here.

11. Count me in, I’ve been observing the same situation during weekday evenings. Nice to see some USA interest! I’m in the Eastern time zone.

12. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

As far as pings, I’ve joined several servers with Pings higher than 200 and they have been rock solid with no sign of any adverse issues that usually goes along with higher pings. Just join in and see how it works for you.

LATE4APEX likes this.
  13. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Pretty much all servers are 250ms+ for me and it's fine overall.

14. RAWthentic

RAWthentic Rookie

I run into this every night. Make sure to join my server if it’s late. But I’ve realized if I come online with say 4 people we have the most populated server already and anyone who does see this jumps in.

15. mouloudahou

mouloudahou Rookie

Hey looking to join the discord if there's room :) I don't know the link for the discord

16. RAW - which is your server? I'm not online/MP now, so not currently viewing the list.

17. Mouvoi

Mouvoi Rookie

I don’t have server. Is there a discord room already created that we I can join once you’re online?

18. Juxtapuh

Juxtapuh Rookie

really hoping this game does well in the americas, its tough getting into league races as most are hosted from across the pond. its not the latency so much as its the timezone

warth0g and Mouvoi like this.
  19. ijac

ijac Gamer

@Juxtapuh (and anyone else) come join our league at cmsracing.com. We run races at 8pm Central time zone.

Mouvoi likes this.
  20. Look for USA east coast corsa server. I’m lapping around there right now:)

Mouvoi likes this.