1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDS

TDS Alien

Total Views
    in sro twitch stream so far wow

LeiF likes this.
  2. hellissahia

hellissahia Rookie

Hi you need to run an event and obtain 50 PC to unlock SA

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Thanks you.

4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

i am racing mostly offline against the AI and while all ratings are good figures for me, my RC is like 4, i don't know what i am doing wrong, i drive like before and i had super high RC rating

5. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

You really must be slow, 4/100?

:)

Kidding, thats not done yet, wait for final.

th3o likes this.
  6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

My RC went all the way to zero then started to come back up... was a weird quirk discussed in another thread

th3o likes this.
  7. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

How is your CC and CN Rating affected by Running behind AI? If I’m alone on track my CC and CN are around 90; but as soon as I enter a practice or race session my consistency is always around 50-55 in session and drops my rating to around 80’ish.
    It seems CN is calculating that I am not running consistent laps, but how do I do that when I am held back by AI and spend time trying to pass safely? Same with CC but to a lesser extent. Driving in a pack makes it impossible to do consistent laps so I don’t understand how to maintain my rating while racing

8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I had this same issue. You can fix it by increasing AI ability. It's a lot more fun if you qualify and race with AI that are actually at your level instead of starting from the back and overtaking AI that are below your level, atleast in my opinion.

9. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

I agree. My issue is that at one track I am competitive with AI at 85, while on others I have to bump them to 100 and my fastest is still about 1 sec quicker. At that setting they run (what I think) unrealistically fast out of turns onto straights, and can quickly pull away from me, then brake way too much in some turns, making it very hard to stay close but not bump into them.

After testing a bit, my CC and CN stay more in line with a higher AI se thing, so I will try that for a while. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I think there might be an issue with the AI at Zolder, because I can’t keep up with AI at 100 on any of the other tracks. I run a mediocre 1:30.2xx at best and the AI at 100% qualify at around 1:32.4xx ish, which seem too slow?

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

AI at Zolder are very slow in the chicanes, the funny thing is they brake very early and slow much more then needed when on their own.

But if you take a look at a pass they grow some balls and are demons on the brakes. They are very hard to pass there clean even if they are 3 seconds off pace.

The Bentley's seem slowest of all the AI there and end up forming a train behind them with 100 AI.

Salvatore Amato and Rolz like this.
  11. Hydrogen

Hydrogen Rookie

Hi all! Is it possible to setup gear ratio for cars? I can't find it

12. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

No it isn't because of the Blancpain regulation.

Hydrogen and Rolz like this.
  13. I have one question regarding CN.
    Does it take track conditions into account? I mean for example, if, in a 30 min Race, I do 95 CN in optimum track condition for 15 min, then a storm come and I drive obviusly much slower for the rest of the Race; does the CN fall down?
    Maybe CN starts to decrease the first minutes of the rain then it starts to increase again, given that the pace is constant?
    Anyway it is only for curiosity. I'm very heppy to the whole system. I like it very much and it is very useful and fun.
    Thanks

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Depends on how quick the storm comes, and if you go to the pits (ok dry=>storm is quite obvious :D ). Let's say a thunderstorm within 2 minutes will probably make the CN not raise anymore (doesn't really go down).
    If it starts to slightly rain during a period of 10 minutes, and then stops so you can roll on on slick tyres, your CN probably may like what it sees. Or even more credible, when you are on wets and the weather changes in all directions from medium rain, light rain, dry and back - CN will more or less ignore this and rate you by how good your rythm is.

15. robber_cs

robber_cs Rookie

[​IMG]

Yay I got my Gold ( PRO ) category today!

Also today more people I know got the PRO or PRO-AM so it's definately a change made by kunos.

I am wondering where is the limit between the categories?

MathMilitary and Minolin like this.
  16. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Is the category changeable by racing offline or also online?

17. Minolin

no, this category is exclusively for Multiplayer races; in SP you (atm) drive with whatever real car you pick.

18. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Oh, that is interesting. So just to clarify.... is the rating (Gold, Silver, etc) actually earned/built only during Multiplayer races? Meaning you have to be racing in Multiplayer to ever have the chance to achieve Silver? Or can you still earn it in single-player?

19. Minolin

sry no, that was too ambigous.
    The whole rating system works both in MP and SP, e.g. you can gain Safety Rating (SA) and even Racecraft Rating (RC) during both AI and MP sessions - with some different levels of difficulty and parameters ofc.

The Total Rating (TO) is a summary of the individual ratings, and meant to give a good impression about your overall strength (and progress) in any ACC mode. That again is forged into the Category, which is "just" a part of your total driver profile.
    In Multiplayer, we use this category to exchange the PRO/SILVER/AM stickers based on your category, so you can quickly spot and guess about his class. E.g. having a PRO in front of you very likely means you can trust this guy a lot more than an AM car, but he will also most probably just pull away :D

20. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Rating is working in single and multiplayer.
    Am, pro_am etc...are Link to rating only on singleplayer.

Minolin you are to fast for me :D