1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

For Kunos Team, add some features to your game

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Laurent Leceurs, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Kunos Team,

i like really your game...so greatful.

some point if you can add this into your game for more realistic and pleasure :

- Need heat effect on cars and track (same things like F1 2018)
    - add some reliability and failures on the cars (and randomly) : electrical problem, gearbox, suspension failure, brake failure, engine, water and oil like white smoke and blue smoke for example. some problem can be fixed in the pit (the crew put the car into the box for fix them with different time to fix.depend of problem.
    - For the 24h Spa i don't know if you have implemented the changing of brakepad during the race...

i don't know if this features can be implemented in the game (maybe with futurs patch ?)

if another guys have another ideas for the game, you can post it in this thread ;))

thanks Kunos for this terrible game :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i'm go back to the track

cr4wl3r0 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Apologies to the AC community & the Kunos development team Mar 28, 2019
    Suggestions Team Kunos in Motorsport? who would want something like that ? Apr 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room I know now how kunos simulazioni team works !! Oct 16, 2016
    Console Lounge Kunos team are custom grids for offline races coming to consoles in future updates? Sep 7, 2016
    Console Lounge Dear Kunos Team Aug 24, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Annimation pitstop offline @ team kunos simulazioni Nov 19, 2015
    General modding discussion Many thanks to all modders, teams and kunos Dec 26, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Kunos team: please help to clean log files... Aug 30, 2014
    Chit Chat Room For Kunos team, racers, everybody - German TV docu "Geheimnis Nürburgring" Feb 2, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023

3. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

4. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I was going to post something of value, but then I realized...

D.Jankovic likes this.
  5. But still, some ideas are not that bad.
    Yes I know...wishlist ;)

6. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I don't think random car failure would be a good idea, not in this game. It would be a good idea, if in the game you had to manage engineers, buying parts etc. I think it would really upset people if there car failed for no reason but a random number generator.

7. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

No random failure please, I dont want to win/lose races by chance, only if its self inflicted like hitting the rev limiter too many times or hitting a wall etc..

8. RoccoRacing

RoccoRacing Rookie

It's realistic though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

F1Aussie and Cote Dazur like this.
  9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Random failure in sim racing is represented by random user hardware failure/power outage/internet drop out. Once I had my throttle spring break mid race, more then once I lost 100% throttle input and was only getting around 90%. There’s enough random failure already, no need to add artificial stuff on top of this

aotto1977, Hagen, AchillesXI and 12 others like this.
  10. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

I thnk a Mulligan feature would be awesome. And Pee break too pause everyone in the race to pee, ya that is cool. I would also like to see pigions hit the windshields or maybe a rabbit across the track and get flap jacked. Oh ya one other thing that would be like totally cool and that would be a james bond oil slick button. Man ya that would be so cool

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I'm surprised he didn't ask if Kunos will release the Porsche and the Aston Martin.

12. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Of course we need random mechanical failure, like we need random weather, if it happens in the real series, it should happen in the simulation of the real series, if it does not, then what is the point exactly? We are already covered with other racing games offering GT3 cars.

F1Aussie likes this.
  13. khrop

khrop Racer

Make it an on/off option, both sides will be happy.

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'm sorry, but rules are rules

upload_2019-4-21_3-41-31.png

iVG, Serge M, XettMan and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.