1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic UI Bug - Cannot close Advanced axis configuration popup window

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by DeanGuitarist, Apr 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I did a video capture of the bug, here is the youtube link :

So I play with inverted pedals, so i need to set clutch as gaz, and gaz as clutch pedal, and invert Gaz, Braks and clutch pedals. But as soon as I open one of the Advanced axis input configuration, when i first hit Confirm or cancel, it reset any changes made, and I'm not stuck in this window. If i hit cancel or confirm, it does nothing (both with keyboard and mouse, I can't do it with wheel buttons as my wheel button are broken on my T500rs) but it seems more like a UI bug, you can see the first time i click confirm and it reset the inverted from Yes to No, that the screen flicks a bit, like if there was 2 popup on top of each other. Maybe when i click to open the popup, it could open 2, and when i close the first one, i'm stuck in the other one. (That's what i feel is happening as a software developer myself).

This is really frustrating, because this issue alone, prevent me from playing the game at all.

Since it's a UI bug, I've tried many things to try with other settings, such as Fullscreen on and off, different resolutions, etc.. none of them worked.

EDIT: I've managed to workaround by using smaller resolution AND windowed at the same time, all other combinaison didn't work)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    PsychoFridge likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports UI does not close calibration - cannot close calibration screen - so I can´t drive at all May 29, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server shows up in Lobby without ping value and cannot be accessed Jan 11, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC - Cannot find server with password Jan 2, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cannot find option to invert clutch? Jun 29, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I cannot run the game on 64-Bit Apr 18, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Headlight Flasher cannot be assigned on the G920 on XBX Series S???? Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP server in SA cannot leave pit box Apr 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting School eSports league computers cannot connect to MP Servers Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error with no details - cannot interprete logs Jan 15, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Cannot disable Reshade in VR Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot remap throttle / brakes on gamepad Nov 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot load saved game in single career mode Nov 8, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality cannot see the rain outside the car in vr Aug 15, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mercedes ai cannot rejoin after pitstop at Spa May 30, 2022

3. I have the same issue except your solution did not work for me.

4. PsychoFridge

PsychoFridge Rookie

Did you use a specific resolution? i tried several in windowed mode, but cannot get my wheel and pedals calibrated... Sadly, there are a few people with the same issue, but no where in the internet, I found a solution to this. I don´t hope this does not mean, I can never play the game. I played for some hours when it startet in Early Access so I cannot refund it on Steam anymore...

5. PsychoFridge

PsychoFridge Rookie

New Hotfix did not fix this issue.