1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

So... is Tilke using Assetto Corsa to test his tracks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guidofoc, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I just bumped into this article about the F1 Vietnam track that is being designed by Tilke. I am not sure if I understood what they say, but is he using Assetto Corsa to.. test the track or what? They mention Assetto Corsa in the article. The video is from tilke.com, which I suppose is his official website.
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/video-vietnam-circuit-tilke-lap/4374602/

Also, same on the official F1 website..:
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...noi-street-circuit.amhO9g771yXdHvLBhmyaV.html

Also, he's using the 2018 RSS F1 mod :D

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Epistolarius, Mai_88 and tabis like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Causing System Restart in the Menus [HW instability] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Disable neck motion when using camera with helmet overlay in VR? Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting issue with pausing the game Jan 26, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC crashing due to out of VRAM when using VR Jan 24, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC 1.8: Manual gears using square and x buttons? Sep 29, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using Xpadder with ACC Aug 16, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Server behind load balancer can't connect to lobby using publicIP option Aug 1, 2022
    ACC User Interface When using the FocusPlayerCar Hotkey whilst not driving in team races, hotkey doesn't work Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Weird gfx/colour Issue when using Oculus Rift. Mar 19, 2022
    Bug reports Pausing Mar 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Using PS4VR on PS5 for ACC Mar 12, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Interesting plan from Porsche using Assetto Corsa Feb 11, 2022
    ACC User Interface MFD Bug causing 2 options to be highlighted. Dec 31, 2021

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

"The onboard simulation lap uses the Assetto Corsa engine, with the track modelled on Tilke's own data." Probably AC Pro?
    The car looks familiar too.

The track itself is... Baku 2.0? Oh look, a looong boring straight followed by a hairpin. How innovative! And it's completely flat! Again! o_O

4. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Not necessarily AC pro I think. As far as I know you need AC pro to do public demonstrations, and there's an even more expensive version if you want to add mods to it, but I'm not 100% sure if this qualifies.

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, at the very least you need a commercial license for something like this.

Neat, though, thanks for sharing.

6. chakko

chakko Alien

To be fair, they have to design the tracks like that, for F1.

7. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

First look of new track in Rio. They are gonna race it 2020 even though it's just a plan at the moment. :rolleyes:

8. chakko

chakko Alien

Big shame. Sao Paolo is such a nice track.

9. Orne

Orne Alien

Tilke also designed Bilsterberg which is a brilliant track!

chksix likes this.