1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2015 Cars ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Since the car list is not officially out yet i'm not so sure about whether the cars from 2015 season will be in simulator.
    For me the 2015 GTR is out of place,I mean i like it ALOT but since all other cars are not from that time it's not competitive with other cars.
    So my question is whether there will be any other 2015 cars?
    Examples->>
    1.BMW z4 GT3(My favourite:) )
    2.SLS AMG GT3
    3.Ferrari 458 GT3(Love this car as well)
    4..997 Porsche GT3(Damn i love me some 997)
    5.Old Audi R8 LMS Ultra

Honestly i love them all and would happily pay the money for them but i don't want to be greedy because i rather have quality over quantity and that how the simulator is currently shaping up to be.

Link to official blancpain 2015 cars:https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/cars?filter_season_id=5&filter_cars_id=0

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Targa florio 2014/2015 cars and reference drawings May 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Project cars release delayed! new march 2015 Oct 17, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 : missing GT-R logo texture Jan 22, 2020
    ACC Gameplay little default setup inconsistency on Nissan GT-R (2015) Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR GT3 2015 spurious (unreasonable) vibration at 52-57 km/h Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [V1.0] 2015 GTR Car Setup Folder Name Wrong May 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime required Mar 12, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime required Mar 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room F1 2015 Free from humble. Mar 22, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 - Hybrid Bug Jun 29, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 911 Hybrid 2015 stop hybrid systems powering in 1st/2nd gear? Nov 27, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 at Nürburgring GP - 1:40.526 Nov 23, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Power/Torque Graph missing for Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) Nov 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room What happens with Audi R8 LMS GT3 2015 ? Sep 6, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Nissan gtr nismo 2015 Nurburgring Nordschleife setup?? Sep 3, 2016

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I hope so, but most likely not. AFAIK it's only the 2018 and later the 2019 season of cars (2019 season will come later as a free DLC).

SimGuy_1 likes this.
  4. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

It's there because it was in the 2018 season, like the jaguar.

Freddie Seng and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

The Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo, Bentley Gen 1 and Aston Martin V12 Vantage are all old cars too, so the Nissan isn't really out of place. Tbh, I think it's newer than those cars.

6. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

So there was 2015 version of car in 2018 season ? I didn't notice that because there is 2018 version so i assumed it was also racing at 2018 season.
    Still the car is slowest in the game for me and i've seen comparisons on yt and found out same it's more like it's out of pace.

7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea i can't wait for 2019 cars as well but my Z4 though :)

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Curious... Why did Chev pull out or why is there no US manufacturers competing in this series?

9. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

There are US cars in gt4 class in blancpain.
    There are US cars in GTE/GTLM class but thats not blancpain.

10. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, hence why he asked why they aren't in Blancpain. The GT4 class isn't Blancpain, it's just ran by the same organisation, SRO.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

We could crowdfund a Z4 entering in a single 2019 Blancpain race, so that they have to model it! If we get 20.000 people willing to spend around 50 bucks it might work out...

Dookie, After_Midnight, Son and 5 others like this.
  12. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Seems logical lol.

Son likes this.
  13. Turk

Turk Alien

I think if you're driving a 2015 car is races with 2018/19 cars it won't be your favourite for long. :p

I doubt we'll see any more older cars. I'd expect the next cars to come out to be either a single series like the Porsche cup or GT4. I think a US DLC would be a great addition, they have fully fledged series with the rest of the GT3 cars. But there's another games worth of content in a DLC like that so it would take a while to make.

14. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

Yeah hopes are free but we probably won't get gt4 and other series other than blancpain (gt series only, no america, no asia etc etc)

15. Turk

Turk Alien

I think Blancpain is part of a larger organisation though isn't it? I think they do have series in other countries?? Maybe I'm wrong, I know there are different companies running GT races but I thought Blancpain was just one of the series run by the company.

16. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

This is not the "sro official game" afaik but only "blancpain gt series official game" sooo

carlossanchez97 and D.Jankovic like this.
  17. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

There's really no reason for Kunos to release cars from older seasons. For the official game they promised the 2018 and 2019 seasons, and I doubt and older season would be very popular as a DLC.

Yes and no. Yes it is currently the Blancpan GT Series official game (more specifically the European series), but Marco has already said that they may release other championships from SRO as DLC, like the Intercontinental GT Challenge, British GT or the Blancpain GT World Challenge America, for example.

18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I don't know, I feel an previous gen DLC would be pretty popular. I don't imagine anyone would say no to more cars and tracks.

SimGuy_1 likes this.
  19. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

But not cars from four years ago, those are basically the same we have today. If you want to go previous gens, go back 10 or fifteen years, or even further. Alternatively, stay in the present and bring a different series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.