1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

Nowhere in my post is the word 'free' used. Yes, there will be a Blancpain GT Series 2019 (including World Challenge Europe only, because it's a part of the calendar) update, which will be free, but the other championships, and their calendars, don't have to be free. In fact, I'll gladly pay for new tracks and new cars. The only thing I feel they should add for free are new liveries for cars already in-game.

All I'm saying is how awesome it would be if Kunos could work on that content, eventually.

fsuarez79 and Freddie Seng like this.
  2. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I misunderstood you then. The 2019 pack will be free, that's why I said it.

I'm sure they are already considering additional DLCs, but it will depend on the success of the original ACC if we get them or not.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

3. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

One can hope the game succeeds. I like European tracks but there are many other great venues elsewhere that would feel great with Kunos' accuracy. There's also the fact that, if no teams field them, we may not get certain cars. So more championships covered would increase the chance of them showing up.

Son likes this.
  4. dek

dek Racer

It funny that the game isn't yet released and people complaining about more content.:p

Just kidding...

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Doubt this will happen. It's nice that we get the 2019 season content for free as is. The cost of and time it takes adding Blancpain GT World Challenge America and Asia has to be in the realm of what the base game content took to produce, if not double, hard to believe they'd release that for free. Personally speaking I'd happily pay for those as expansion DLC if they were added as complete series, same for Intercontinental GT Challenge or GT4 Europe. No piece-meal DLC this time hopefully.

6. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

So if ACC doesn't do well they will just abandoned it? No I don't think so, even early access was a huge success, even if people don't like it at launch, it still is GT3 with 10 tracks, which is quite small for sim these days, they really need to keep supporting ACC for years to come, adding new series within the SRO group to really strive forward, in a year or 2 it could be more complete with more classes, GT4, GT1, new GT2 class, and a lot more tracks from IGTC, Blancpain Asia, America and British GT, this is what will bring more players over.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  7. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I think this pretty big news.

2019-05-01.png

Translation:

"We have several options on the table, which will be evaluated after the launch: as Assetto Corsa Competizione is the official videogame of the SRO GT Series Championship, whatever we decide to do in Competizione after 1.0, it will still be linked to the SRO universe, which also takes place at a worlwide level in America, Asia and involves different categories, including the GT4. The free upgrade of the 2019 season is definitely confirmed and will arrive in late summer / early fall, and will include 7 new cars and the circuit of Zandvoort"

This means that ACC has gone from the official Blancpain GT Series official videogame to the SRO GT Series Championship and leaves the door open to what has been lately rumored (ICGT, GT4 and Blancpain GT World Challenge America and Asia).

I´ll leave the link to the article to whoever may want to read it: https://multiplayer.it/articoli/ass...CGjdOF40r0ji7Aum6xf9IOr2aDz1xFa-8GaT2O_vl6CwU

8. Just the fact america and asia are mentioned makes me so happy , suzuka , fuji , road america , vir and the glen . What a prospect . Lets hope they consider the intercontinental round because bathurst in ACC would be beyond epic :eek::D:D:D

7 new cars: new aston, nsx evo , r8 evo, huracan evo , new 911, 488 evo .... whats the other 1 ? Lets hope its the 720 gt3 .

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    warth0g, Aseeth, Coanda and 2 others like this.
  9. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Quite obvious that ACC will only feature SRO series.
    7 new cars on the other hand sounds interesting. We know about 5 new cars for 2019 so far (Audi, Lambo, Aston, Porsche, Honda), so either Marco mixed something up or there are two more (new) cars joining the series at some later events (probably Spa).

10. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I vote for the new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You mean us aussies might get some bloody love... :eek: I had a dream... That dream is one day we have exactly what ACC is however for Australian Supercars, every track, team & driver... Best touring car series in the world! :cool:

[​IMG]

Arlo likes this.
  12. carlossanchez97

Is there even a 488 evo? I think the only 488 evo is the GTE, not the GT3.

7 cars...hmm. Maybe with the 720s GT3 and maybe even the Corvette GT3, who knows? Otherwise, I don´t know of any other GT3 car that is/will be in ACC.

13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, there is. But it was already introduced at the beginning of 2018 and is already avalaible in ACC.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

"488 Evo" is the car we have in ACC right now. 2016 Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2018 homologation.

We don't know yet if the new McLaren will make an appearance later this year. No idea what else could be added, perhaps the Super Trofeo Evo.

Freddie Seng and carlossanchez97 like this.
  15. carlossanchez97

The Super Trofeo will be added in version 1.0 with the 911 carrera Cup as both of them competed in Spa last year.

About the Ferrari, yeah, you were right. I thought the car made its debut in 2017 for some reason I don´t know:confused:

16. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I'm very intrigued by what that 7th car is
    1: New Porsche 911
    2: New Aston Martin Vantage
    3: Audi R8 EVO
    4: Lambo Huracan EVO
    5: Honda NSX EVO
    6: New Mclaren 720s (Please come even if it doesn't run at Spa)
    7: ???

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

there is Super Trofeo EVO also.. So hopefully we will see that one also this year :)

Lexus RC F GT3 (Tech 1 Racing) ???

18. carlossanchez97

I think there won´t be a Cup car class in Spa this year due to the low participation from last year

nfsw55, Echo_29 and D.Jankovic like this.
  19. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

It's the same car as the Emil Frey Lexus last year just a new livery, so were get that car at launch, not in the summer update.

Edit: Don't think it will be a new version of Porsche Cup or Super Trofeo because they are not allowed to be entered into Spa this year I believe?

nfsw55 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  20. Maybe its this waiting at the end of the mistral straight :oops::D
    download.jpg