1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #126 – Sexy Beast

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Funny I have the same and watched the 10 videos. I attached an other one that I also like.

Attached Files:

2. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    1.56.172 Xbox 1

Don't think I have much more. I think I can get to 1.55 but really reaching my limits unless I find a magic setting or a trick for a corner that I haven't found yet.

Attached Files:

3. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Can barely do a clean lap today, there is more time in there but setup taken from another track needs some adjustment, and I'm knackered so that's enough for now, may try again on Sunday :)

1.55.069 Leif PC

upload_2019-5-1_20-50-7.png

Laughing Gravy, Andy-R, 365gt and 6 others like this.
  4. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

I managed a 1:59:069 which I was reasonably happy with for the first few laps. Unfortunately I was in 'Practice' mode instead of 'Hotlap' mode :oops:

So I'll have to have another go tomorrow evening!

5. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

1- 1.53.643 Lewisxbone XB1
    2- 1.55.069 LeiF PC
    3- 1.56.172 Emmanuel Tubbiolo XB1
    4- 1.56.729 Total Wrytoff PS4
    5- 1.57.341 DriverModFTW XB1

6. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Real ChaosChris xbox1 posting 1.59.729

Happy to break the 2 min after an hour on track!! IMG_5898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Tibor Sólyom

Nice to see you again! :)
    Your track grip is only 99%

8. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Cheers nice to be back after focusing on completing the game , up to 82 % Improvement 1.58.747 [​IMG]

I know there is time out there I can pick up .5 seconds on the first 3 alone then another .2 in the next 2 but can’t control wheel spin out the hair pin:(
    I think I done the best I can with the rest of the track though . Thank for the damper setting tip ! Made a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

1.53.827 pc

[​IMG]

I'm using Labbe's tune for this track. Thanks for posting the flowchart @Lewisxbone I might try fine tuning some setups based on that info. I haven't really tried personalizing setups beyond tire psi, and fuel. I like the car but I have a real hard time liking this track.

10. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

1:54.601
    PC
    IMG_0194.jpg

Could not resist the chance to hotlap the F330P4! I had a 1.15 setup so worked with that a bit. The car is pretty stable and I feel a 1:53 is possible for me. Which means the fast guys will be at 1:51! Thanks for setting up this Weekly Hotlap. Good stuff.

Cheers,
    Don

11. Tibor Sólyom

Current standings:

1- 1.53.643 Lewisxbone XB1
    2- 1.53.827 Pretend racer PC
    3- 1.54.601 Biner PC
    4- 1.55.069 LeiF PC
    5- 1.56.172 Emmanuel Tubbiolo XB1
    6- 1.56.729 Total Wrytoff PS4
    7- 1.57.341 DriverModFTW XB1
    8- 1.58.747 ChaosChris XB1

12. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    1.55.766 Xbox

Lunch time special. I tried Labbe settings but just can't control the car. I went back to my stiff one with more negative camber at the front to reduce the understeer at entry. I am a bit confused about bias. Wouldn't mind to know what you guys are using. Still at 57 but I think if i manage to change to 59 during the lap after the first 6 corners I may improve.

Attached Files:

13. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

@Emmanuel Tubbiolo - I'm using 59 brake bias. Using lots of -ve camber on front and back, ARB's at 5, Front springs @ 24/Rear @39, Front height at 15, Rear at 10.

14. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I'm pretty sure you can assign brake bias to a button on your steering wheel and then you'd be able to adjust it on track. I'm not sure if the real race car had that feature though...

According to the chart lewisxbone posted you should either reduce overall brake pressure, increase ride height, stiffen front springs, or do some combination of those things and there's probably a lot of other options too. Depends on what issues are happening when you're driving. Tuning is an art which is why I don't have the patience for it, but if that flow charts works it would save a bunch of time (for me).

15. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I was using 54- 55 brake bias on the front half, it seemed to help for a later braking before the first chicane,
    then 58 on the last part after the final chicane.
    I also found increasing the positive rear toe quite a lot helped stability for braking too. With ARB 7 front & 2 rear.

I seem to be struggling to improve at the moment. I think I got lucky somehow on Monday.
    I’m getting to the first split delta in under 32 seconds now but just can’t seem to get the last section right.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  16. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Nice one thanks

Totall Wrytoff and 365gt like this.
  17. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Thanks. From what I understood it's a major thing to change bias during race for the pro. The difference between them and me... I've tried a good few things like you mentioned but as always it create new problem for a different part of the track. Compromise they say. Negative camber at front helped the turning in without changing what I liked about my setting. You don't need all that to get a cracking time...

Totall Wrytoff and 365gt like this.
  18. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

T
    That s what I thought about bias. I'll try 55 though and the toe at the back. Thanks

Totall Wrytoff, 365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement ish

1.53.521 - X1X

[​IMG]

Nearly a full hour of frustration for 1 tenth
    Try again tomorrow.

20. Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez Hardcore Simmer