1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Qualy now, 30 min late:

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Kroegtijger, tw1st, Son and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Brand Hatch 2nd practice live now:

SebiTheJoker likes this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

6. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Why don't we just use this thread to discuss the European series itself then?

7. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Wtf is happened to the qualify Live stream?

8. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It was fine for me, not sure what you're on about.

9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

FP1 stream had issue this morning and i did not have any qualis stream problems... FP1 stream was stuck on repeat sorts of but droping it down from 1080p to 720 worked fine then..

10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Yeah, my device's fault...

11. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Very nice work, I just wish MotoGP and other motorcycle races were added to the list. :(

12. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

A. Caldarelli got 1 minute stop&go penatly for changing the line into T1 on lap 1. So harsh, too harsh. Crazy rules indeed.
    Will ACC have same kind of penalty?
    ps: after serving the penalty, he decided to retire! What a shame.

13. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Qualifying session was pretty entertaining. The changes in weather really mixed things up and kept things lively on track. My only gripe is that I’d like to have seen some bentleys, BMWs and Porsche’s out there - so many R8s! Despite that, it was good stuff and I’m looking forward to the race. Also can’t wait to get Brands in ACC!

SRO does a great job with this series. Having these 1080 streams for all sessions, with decent commentaries in English and French, makes watching this so very convenient. Love it.

14. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

That's a few less Audis to worry about @Tigerteeth spoiler alert, beware! However I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of BMW and Porsche.

15. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Race 1 was pretty great - love that it’s so easy to follow this series on YT with very professional coverage from GTWorld. I now cannot wait to get behind the wheel of the Merc in ACC, might even swap from my beloved M6 if it’s as good to drive as I hope it is.

Son likes this.
  16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Chriss and D.Jankovic like this.
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

20. carlossanchez97