1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Event SRO E-Sport in Monza available

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by anthony galmiche, May 6, 2019.

1. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I wonder, what would be your fastest lap if you combined all the fastest sectors (after finishing the event, click on your time and manually add all purple sectors)? Just trying to see whether there's a direct room for improvement based on consistency.

2. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Any videos of aliens doing this event?
    I'm massively off the pace and wondering where I'm losing time.

3. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

This one from the first round:

Kroegtijger and Nesja like this.
  4. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

Wow, nice driving!
    I'm still stuck at 11:13.851

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Interesting to see that his tyre and brake temps are fairly ok at the start of lap one. Dragging the brake initially won’t get them that high I don’t think. Are people driving backwards and forwards before the start dragging the brakes to get the temp up for lap one?

6. DuckeyTapey

Nope, just braking and turning is enough to get those tyre temps.

7. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

What about the brakes? I cannot get enough heat in just 1 corner, and they will be cold at the end of the straight(first lap).

8. DuckeyTapey

Throttle and brake at the same time while heading to the final corner will give you plenty enough heat.