1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC SAMSUNG WATCH S3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Sebbast, May 9, 2019.

1. Sebbast

Sebbast Rookie

This is my new Watch Assetto Corsa Competizione ;)
    [​IMG]

2. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

That makes me wonder why there is no Blancpain watch with a Blancpain GT Series design...

3. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

OMG! Send it to me now! :D

4. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Nice work, will you share your work ;)

5. Sebbast

Sebbast Rookie

lordpatou likes this.
  6. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Thank you ;)

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Now all i need is figured out how to install the cadran :oops:

8. Sebbast

Sebbast Rookie

lordpatou likes this.
  9. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

Great work mate! Thanks for sharing ;)

(there was a small problem: it always showed -1 hour (set for 20:00 hours, showed 19:00) easy fix though ;))

20190516_202852copy.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Jack_NL likes this.
  10. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blancpain

Blancpain SA is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer, headquartered in Paudex/Le Brassus, Switzerland.[1] It designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells prestige and luxury mechanical watches.[2][3] Founded by Jehan-Jacques Blancpain in Villeret, Switzerland in 1735, Blancpain is the oldest surviving watchmaking brand in the world.

Blancpain sponsors Motorsport programs including the Blancpain Endurance Series,[30] Blancpain Sprint Series, Blancpain GT Series,[31] Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo series, ADAC GT Masters[32] and Reiter Engineering's GT1 and GT3 cars.

According to their commercial slogans, the company has never produced quartz watches in the past and has stated in its advertisements that it never will, nor have they ever produced watches with digital displays.[3] In comparison to a large watchmaker like Rolex, which makes about 2,000 watches a day, Blancpain produces fewer than thirty watches per day. Each watch is made by a single watchmaker.

Blancpain is famous for being the creator of one of the most complicated mechanical watches ever made, the Blancpain 1735, which is a true grand complication (Tourbillon, minute repeater, perpetual calendar, split chrono), a limited edition of 30 pieces only, production of just one piece per year.

chksix likes this.
  11. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Like owning a Bugatti :cool:

12. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

That reminds me, Where is my order for Corvette socks and underwear

13. This looks pretty nice. But I don't understand, how I am able to get it to my watch. Already got Galaxy Watch Designer installed but I don't know how to go forward :D

14. aluraacker345

aluraacker345 Rookie

Wow this watch is so lovely, and I know there are many good features in this watch, I saw it on Money saving coupons at Reecoupons, but that time I dont have much info about it. Now after reading all comments, I am thinking to buy from there.