1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. Kalamede

Kalamede Racer

If no one would have any influence, why is this thread open to replies?

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Entertainment & time wasting mainly :D

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

It's strange how people react when they are disapointed. When i read this thread i feel like most people think Kunos team sabotage their game on purpose for the pleasure of spoiling/cheating/etc...
    They have make choice, we can agree or not with thoses, but, it is what it is.

They are not Sony ,nor iRacing, live with it.

4. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Entertainment

Coanda likes this.
  5. Kalamede

Kalamede Racer

conformists vs hot headeds

R. Iván and lordpatou like this.
  6. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

That's just old people trying to act cool. In their minds, e-mail, ubber, cellphones and etc are all unnecessary things, they are stuck in the past, calling everyone that wants any kind of evolution entitled kids. "Back in my days, there were no matchmaking, I played diablo 2 searching through lobbies!", sorry, but the future is now old man.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I'm really sorry you think that.

anthony galmiche likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

MakeMeLaugh, you make me laugh! sorry but... how can the future be now...? :D:p

9. fabT

fabT Alien

Any positive non-zero SA requirement will help getting rid of those guys practicing the track + car in MP without even caring to do a single solo practice lap before.
    Judging by what i've witnessed so far they're a fair number :D

( Yesterday for instance i've seen some guy graciously lapping about 8 seconds off pace at Zolder . Lapped him three times within 20 minutes. )

10. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

Negative reviews in steam in 3, 2, 1 ....
    This is the reality.
    Kunos in your hand is fixing this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Sad, so sad.

pedronano96 likes this.
  12. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Gamer

13. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

68 opinions...not that Much.

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

What is sad is there is is only 13 people driving MP right now. Everything that has been written has already been written multiple times over and from both sides of the fence. Why don't some of us get off this thread a do some bloody racing!

fnegroni likes this.
  15. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

This starts now.
    Wait

16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

How could you know? It's more than 10x off ;)
    You cannot see pw protected servers, nor ones that are *far* off your ping.

Madsen, kro, XettMan and 1 other person like this.
  17. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Its a shame Here, in Spain, some (very) famous YouTubers are posting videos about what's being said in this thread.

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

you have batery issues my friend :D buy just scroling down trough the page you lost 1% :D not good

EDIT: And review bombing does not work for early access games :p
    you have to be long in development and do something for it to be effective :D

chksix likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Fair enough mate... I presumed as I set all advanced filters to zero that it was showing me majority of servers. I can see 101 servers if I counted correctly... I think my point holds up, less whinging more driving :):cool:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  20. Naer

Naer Gamer

iRacing???

------------------------------------

A fee is not required to offer what most of us are defending here. A nice feature that they can copy from iRacing are the concept of the "host". In iRacing you can rent a server for 1$/hour, direct from the game. No setup, no config files, no errors, nothing. Just choose car(s), circuit, rating level (also private/public, qualifying, duration, weather and some stuff like that) in a menu, click and race.

At any time you can easyly see at least 25 hosts. I do the numbers for you:
    25 host/h x 24h = 600$/day
    600$ x 30 day = 18000$/month

Are 18k enough to paid the online infrastructure? (and taxes and all that stuff)

Is easy to say that kind of infrastructure is expensive and a fee is required, but I think there is another way.

thursdayends and PiretSS2000 like this.