1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Future ACC development and DLC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by corey.rogers, May 10, 2019.

1. corey.rogers

corey.rogers Gamer

So far I'm loving ACC but I can see these 10 tracks getting stale fast. However since Kunos has already developed the GT3 cars what would be great is an offering of the Blancpain GT3 Asia and America tracks as future DLC. That would expand the market to persons in these regions to race their local tracks as well and not just the European circuits. The current Asia schedule has 6 circuits including the classics Suzuka, Fuji and Sepang, while the America schedule has 6 confirmed tracks such as COTA, Watkins Glen, Road America, Vir, Sonoma and Mosport.

Now this would make for one hell of a championship with leagues and competitions and even any future Kunos online competition or championships.

Oh and add Nords.

th3o, Echo_29, SimGuy_1 and 12 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics ACC inconsistensies should be addressed for the future of the game. (Ex: Braking mechanics & tracks) Apr 3, 2024
    ACC General Discussions What's the Status on ACC and future Projects? very quiet in here. Jan 24, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Future of ACC. Not a wishlist. Feb 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Will ACC be moddable in the future? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC mod support in the future? May 27, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Future DLC plans for ACC l Replay highlights l Interview with Kunos Simulazioni Sep 26, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What does the Future look like ? Nov 25, 2021
    ACC General Discussions CP Races - any change in the upcoming future? Aug 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Future graphics updates and FOV and telemetry Mar 11, 2021
    Screens & Videos Back to the future Delorean – Time travel Jan 17, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Any Information about future content? Aug 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Future Plans Jul 22, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Future of Mass Consumer Wheels Aug 18, 2019
    ACC Physics Future physics features Aug 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Rating/Backend/CP Server changes in advance to future updates Jun 24, 2019

3. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

And Bathurst :)

4. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

i would buy those dlc, heck even pre order it

5. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I have only a dream. Nordshlife. But it's only a dream.
    EDIT: I know.... no wishlist or you'll die.

Rhett Butler, Luca Zari and Fr0zzen like this.
  6. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

It’s good to see this bumped again, but it’s not the first time that someone’s wished for the America and Asia series to be added. Along with support classes like GT4. I would assume this is in the plan as paid DLC at some stage but let’s get the base game right (and successful) first, launch is in a few weeks and if that doesn’t go well we’ll never get any DLC.

7. Im sure whatever dlc they will do ill buy just like AC. But my vote would be for the asian series and american series , so it would just be tracks and skins . The intercontinental series with bathurst and suzuka would be a dream tho.

8. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

It's "Nordschleife".:rolleyes:

9. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

English.. deutsch (Nordschleife).. ok parliamo anche un pò in italiano così dovete faticare pure voi che non lo capite. ;)

Luca Zari likes this.
  10. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

I have to read so many different spellings of "Nordschleife" and "Porsche".:confused:
    Porsch, Porshe and so on.
    So some telling how to spell correct may help.:)
    (And please do not correct my english writing, I know, I know:p)

11. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Google speaks italian.:p
    But's let's stay in english.

12. plaid

plaid Alien

Mainproblem is variety imo Even The career Sounds promising which makes it all in all more interesting.
    The supportseries (with 911 Cup and f3 of whatever) could Be a relatively quick fix. Gt3 can Be Quite dull depending in The Track and The conditions For Some People.
    10 Tracks Are Not so Bad, but if you dont like Some of Them...*
    I kinda "try" to enjoy all but sometimes it just doesnt Click. Bonus Tracks would make a purchase easier - also if they cost something.
    Modsupport would make acc really a nobrainer.

*imo thats where realism can Be bummer, when you drove The Tracks a 100000 times and The Series picks The least interesting Locations.
    10 unusual and interesting Tracks would Be Different Story.
    The ns, Macau and bathurst would Be nice auditions.

13. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

The 911 Cup and Super Trofeo are coming at 1.0, so there's two support series for you.

carlossanchez97 and D.Jankovic like this.
  14. Has this been confirmed somewhere?

15. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Can be seen in gameplay. They were at the Spa 24h, one of each car, so were speculated to be in straight away, and recent gameplay confirms it.

Coanda and D.Jankovic like this.
  16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

R. Iván, Arlo and Coanda like this.
  17. Thanks guys. i'm not doubting you, I see that the cars will be available, but I can't find any confirmation the actual "series" of Super Trofeo and 911 Cup are coming to the game.

Particularly as Super Trofeo are racing at Jerez this year and we've seen no information to suggest that it will be coming to the game AFAIK.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  18. pRojectop

pRojectop Gamer

I will buy all DLC for ACC :)

jaxx_za, Arlo and Coanda like this.
  19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Lamborghini Gallardo can be seen on recent shared pictures of Brands Hatch
    [​IMG]

On this yt video

0:30 you can se Porsche CUP

2:15 #24 Lamborghini Gallardo REX (red) that only ran at monza i belive.)
    2:47 closer look

0:14 # 70 Porsche Cup
    and if you keep watching.. you will spot #67 Lamborghini Super Trofeo

corey.rogers and carlossanchez97 like this.
  20. plaid

plaid Alien

I only care about the singleplayer, so they also need to be integrated in it as a support series. Is this the case? Never read anything about that.

Talking about it if the ai can manage the cup and trofeo in endurance races, you could kinda do 3 class races - so with multiple of these two. That would be cool.

BrakeCheck101 likes this.
  21. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

The 911 Cup car itself is confirmed, the Porsche Cup series is not, and probably never will

Last edited: May 11, 2019