1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

This system of matchamaking will work so well that I will be able to apply filters to go running with slow pilots who will come here to crying for the great matchmaking of this game. Practical example of this "matchmaking"

See you on track.

2. Serge M

Serge M Alien

@Minolin Is it possible to get a section in the ACC forums dedicated to people who run servers to post up info on what servers are running, what they require to join and what times/days people are likely to be on them? For instance if a league runs a regular open practice day on a Tuesday night where there will likely be a good amount of regular drivers it would be good to have a central place to find this info. This is similar to what the AC online leagues forum is but would also be very helpful if it is broken down in to regions (Asia Pacific, EU, etc...).

3. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

And you know this how (facts, not opinion)? Kunos made it absolutely clear from the outset that this was just the official simulation of the Blancpain series. There was never any suggestion that it would be a general racing sim. In fact, they went out of their way to say that it wouldn't be version 2 of Assetto Corsa.

jacyhv 2 and LeDude83 like this.
  4. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Muscle MC is back.

mister dog, Echo_29, slopps and 4 others like this.
  5. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

hey at least it's not about ffb

kuccu, Ace Pumpkin, Echo_29 and 7 others like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

or the physics :)

*clarification for the haters... Physics are magic :cool:

7. coiso

coiso Gamer

Or subtle front end feel

AchillesXI and mr Switchblade like this.
  8. Goodvibe13

Goodvibe13 Gamer

I never said it was not announced. But I was on forums at the time and the general feedback seemed to be a lot 'GT3 only? meh..but we got new engine, weather and mathchmaking, great!'

9. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

At least we get:
    - Weather
    - N̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶A̶C̶ ̶F̶F̶B̶ ̶
    - M̶a̶t̶c̶h̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶

And lack of matchmaking means 24/7 dry Spa so weather is pretty much irrelevant.

Mercenairy likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

.... as riveting as your repetitive regurgitation is, it now time for the Spanish GP :confused: GO DR! :cool:

11. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Now why would you do such a thing, i thought you wanted to race fast guys :D

Aseeth and mr Switchblade like this.
  12. slopps

slopps Simracer

i bought ACC just because of the promise of matchmaking.
    Now that this is not actually happening, there is not a single reason to play this game now.
    where can i go for a refund, do i do it through steam? will Kunos refund? Or am i stuck with it? i could do with £25.

13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Advantage of a server lobby with advanced filtering and matchmaking is you can pick any server in the list. If you love dry Spa 24/7 you can even choose that.

Also you can make your own server using the same restrictions as official ones to run any format you want with whatever level of drivers you choose to enter it.

The advantage for you is that even though you cant figure out how to do this, you dont need to worry as you will be using Iracing or GT sports matchmaking. ;)

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Now all the GamerMuscle fans will storm forums and bit*h about thing that was news like week ago..but GM could not make video faster :D

15. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

Advantage Is this...
    This system of matchamaking will work so well that I will be able to apply filters to go running with slow pilots who will come here to crying for the great matchmaking of this game. Practical example of this "matchmaking"

See you on track.
    Is my game, is my matchmaking.
    Enjoy "Assetto Corsa No Competizione Spa Edition Sun Day"

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

17. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

That's no how it works, that not how anything of this works.

"Advanced" server filters while only 4 servers are populated is useless. Which leads to a negative feedback of less people interested in the online, which leads to less players, etc...

No one not in a private league is ever going to race in Hungaroring night storm, and you know it, everyone knows it because happened in the past in many many games before.

Basically 90% of the content is gone for multiplayer unless going into structures outside of the game, and dealing with its politics, no thanks.

It's almost 2020, Counter Strike GO is not using CS 1.6 server browser for a reason.

I will still enjoy the career mode, but you know, I would really like to have a online career mode too, like everyone was expecting.

Also guys you have a weird fixation of telling me go to play iRacing or GTS, just because I use them as examples of great multiplayers from which Kunos should take notes. What a childish argument.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Cascader, XettMan and jacyhv 2 like this.
  18. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

And in the face of current situation, I find very silly to have closed early access releases so early and not giving us early access guys more stuff to test, tune, report.

doamf likes this.
  19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Ive had multiple MP races in wet conditions on my servers running strict entry and dynamic weather at all tracks. That fact that you cant set this up or join one already setup is not my issue.

The numbers are down in Australia but if you guys cant figure this out with a bigger user base in Europe then your well beyond help.

If you keep choosing full open servers in combos you dont like then its your fault not anyone elses. A different matchmaking system where you pick your combo then a server is made and you wait in a cue is not guaranteed to have anyone else join just like joining an empty server has no guarantee.

No server has ever filled under any system if there is no first person to join. If you never want to be the first person to join or start a server then your going to have to go with what others choose.

It may not be the system you want, it may not even be the exact system I want or even exactly what the devs want but it doesnt mean in anyway it was a scam or fraud like some of you guys are claiming.

BoinkTheBeaver and jaxx_za like this.