1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Get your tool out and hammer her wings :p

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    anthony galmiche likes this.
  2. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

Then what are you actually trying to say? You want iRacing-style matchmaking, which you consider to be the only possible solution, and that's almost certainly not going to happen before v1.0 (if ever). As you seem to hate almost everything about ACC, I'm surprised you're still here complaining rather than racing with what you consider to be better racing sims.

Having avoided my earlier challenge, I ask again, please prove to all of us here, other than by just constantly repeating it and saying that it's so, that your interpretation of matchmaking is the only possible one.

3. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Deleted.

I'm bored of white knights.

4. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

This forum has no stupid questions thread, so I'll just ask it here instead :D.

Which is the correct view for VR? I was using a view which I felt was correct, then I pressed F1 and got a helmet cam. I cannot get the helmet cam to stay still even with head movement on 0%.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  5. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Definition of fanboyism (of many)

“Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions. “

Enough is enough..this Mp and this matchmaking is unpresentable..you may argue if it should be free,etc nor the
    Futile arguments to justify this 2 weeks before release.

6. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

And clearly incapable of proving what I asked (which would strengthen all of your previous comments). Since that seems to be the case, your arguments are pointless.

7. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

The next person who starts namecalling another ( using words such as fanboy or similar ) will be removed from the forums.

Discuss and argument like grown up people, if you're incapable of doing so you should not be posting in this forums.

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I recall devs stating that helmet view is not appropriate for VR. You should use the default view.

Helmet view is mostly for replays, I think.

daniel.13, Minolin and Rolz like this.
  9. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I think what a lot of folks may be missing is the reasons why iracing multiplayer works so well. They have a marshal and protest system as well as a user base that has probably spent a couple hundred dollars on content.

That makes their user base take the quality of racing much more seriously and I don’t think you can replicate that in a game that’s $35-60.

NoobJunglerGG and Son like this.
  10. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I admit to having only limited exposure to ACC multiplayer. In the Central US, there’s only like 20 drivers online in the lobbies most evenings, with the majority of them clustered in unranked, open servers. You can paste whatever iRacing-like system you want over top of that, but with such a small userbase it wouldn’t dramatically change my game experience.

I appreciate at least the theory behind Kunos’ system, even though I - like everyone else - will have to wait a couple of weeks to see how the initial system rolls out.

warth0g and Rolz like this.
  11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

oh to get even that many in Australia/New Zealand :D

Coanda likes this.
  12. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

dek likes this.
  13. dek

dek Racer

It amazes me every time again to see how well this several years old engine can look like and certainly drives.:)

PabloVND likes this.
  14. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

That's perfect. Thank you!

15. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

R

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  16. Stupid question time. How to move the cockpit camera?

17. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

ESC > view options

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Do you mean adjusting the seat forward/back up/down?
    While on track press ESC and find the view options in the menu.
    Just like FOV adjustments.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  19. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

The hot keys give a larger range if needed;
    CNTRL+arrows and CNTRL+SHIFT+arrows for 6 way movement and FOV.
    ALT+up/down arrows for tilt.

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Multiplayer.it interview with marco massaruto (italian)