1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 22, 2018.

1. nkohout

nkohout Gamer

Yep! On most new cars there's a second limiter button on the steering wheel for FCY.

Arlo and Claponi like this.
  2. Leprekaun

Leprekaun Rookie

I agree with this in principle but in reality, not all manufacturers adhere to this. Ferrari, for example, the optimal shift point is the first yellow light on the dash, not the last light or when all lights begin to flash red which for me would make the most sense. I also know that drivers have the option to customise the lights' behaviour. I don't know how easy or difficult to implement this in ACC but it would be great to have that adjustability

InfiniteMonkey likes this.
  3. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Right now the lights and/or HUD are a bit all over the place in ACC. Do not trust them as optimal shift indicators, at least for now.

4. dek

dek Racer

Are they?

5. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

There’s something about this car.. I absolutely love it. I kind of like that it’s less forgiving than other cars, and I’ve definitely been thrown on several kurbs. I believe the car forces me to really practice precision.

Viggdred likes this.
  6. Sorry wrong thread

7. James P

James P Simracer

@Aristotelis I have really enjoyed reading all the cars detailed introductions on the forum, are you planning on doing posts on the other cars once V1 is released IE Lexus, Porsche, AMG Mercedes etc?

Son, jfb33, LeDude83 and 3 others like this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hopefully!!!

9. dek

dek Racer

Please :D

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Aristotelis - if you have 5min to breath & scratch your a$$ do mind explaining the differences...?

11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Do you mean the REX? That thing is based on a whole different car (Gallardo)

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yes the REX GT3. I understand that however I am looking for some more in depth info. I was under the the understanding the 2015 GT3 was very aero sensitive in pitch that's why it was sprung this way. Is this not the case for the 2017 version?

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Fair enough, would be cool get some more details. The thing did fairly well at Monza last year if I’m not mistaken (I very well could be)

There’s actually one in a Perth for sale, maybe I should go check it out :)
    https://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/p/2/k/GT3/id/18998

Coanda likes this.
  14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Nice one mate ;) cashed up bogan are ya? :p:D:cool:

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am also hopefully one day the UI has a little more info such as...

- Car Manufacturer
    - Car Model
    - Engine Mount ie. FF, FR, MR, RR
    - Engine Capacity
    - Engine Type
    - Weight (aprox)
    - HP (aprox)
    - Basic Characteristics Info

Kopiller, jfb33 and Chriss like this.
  16. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Haha, sadly the very opposite of that, maybe not sadly but the cashed up part would be nice...

Coanda likes this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

True mate. I must admit I don't know any bogans with the name Serge. A few ginos maybe :p:D don't worry I'm a wog so I can say that :eek::D

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  18. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

May i ask what do you mean by single seater setup?

19. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes of course. As single seaters, it needs a very stiff front end to keep aero platform stable by minimising pitch and to keep the car from fast rotation due to the low inertia and heavy rear end.

A-Jin and dek like this.
  20. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Oh okay so single seater cars have stiff front end and same logic is applied here.I guess this is only to prevent initial phase of corners because as far as i can tell this car as exit understeer.
    So that means if i want better front end on exit i would have to make car able to move in front end (increase front bumpstop range) but this will cause turn in oversteer,right?
    THanks for reply @Aristotelis.