1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time for me to eat some of these words with a side of crow. I had fun racing against the ai in the rain earlier.

2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

But don't think you will go to the top again. You have to heat some dust starting again from the base.

3. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

After a long time away i went back to Multiplayer to see if it had improved as many stated, Btw any comment of what i should have done at start are welcome. BTW i had severe rear damage in the lap 1 shenanigans, so i had to try and do my best to tip toe the car. Besides after half race when tires started to deteriorate the car lost the little rear grip it had before and it became totally undriveable (you can see the last laps before i retired). I guess this shows how good the sim is even at current state. Any comment on my driving are welcome beside in the last laps when car was undriveable.

ACC server Die Lowbobs der_Obi Misano race 13/05/2019 ACC early access 0.7.2

This server looked reasonably clean and people were sensitive in qualy. In fact i should have started ahead the grid but i was set more back for some bugs i guess. I'm down to 51 SA, more and more concerned to race online to be honest since it's enough to be rear ended a few times to have you SA drop, while it didn't move at all in the whole racing and passing i made to recover from lap 1 :eek:

4. Adastros

Adastros Racer

So no one talk about the surprise kunos have for us? :eek: (i come back in the forum for that lol )

R. Iván likes this.
  5. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

As it is a surprise, I guess there´s not to much to talk or to speculate about, although I would bet for Nordschleife :D

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  6. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Source?

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

It's what Marco said in the recent RD interview. I will guess that Stefano now has 3 cats:p

anthony galmiche likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Great fanatec have again pushed the release date of the DD2 to mid august :(

9. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  10. david m

david m Racer

Hi,
    sorry if it was treated before but I don't lograte see it using search button. I'm asking if in 1.0 we will have acces to see laptimes and sector times of every driver in the session?
    Also, we will have the opportunity to see detailed results(with laptimes) of our multiplayer races when we go out of the game?¿ in 'browser' mode.

thanks and congratulations for your progress with this gam..sorry ..simulator!!! :p

11. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

So Blancpain is racing at Nordschleife? If not, dream on!

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  12. They should do it :cool: Best track out there.

13. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

No, they don´t, but in some interview Marco named it as one possibility. Dreaming is free....:p

Adastros likes this.
  14. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Very neat mate :cool: Must have taken some work. And shameless people come here bagging kunos:(. Ill take the Ferrari 330 P4 and Porsche GT1 thanks :)

16. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

After a little more than a week without driving ACC, or any other sim, first because off a bad cold and then because of travelling for business, I drove again for a short stint against the AI. It made me feel sad for all the people that are not, for whatever reason, enjoying ACC like I do. The graphic in VR, the AI, the physic, the attention to details both for the cars and the tracks is in class of his own, superior to anything else I have ever drove so far.
    Two more weeks and we will have the balance of cars and tracks, after watching the races at Brands Hatch and Silverstone, I am looking forward myself to replicate the races and immerse myself on Blancpain racing.

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Just dont get confused between dreams and reality or they can quickly turn into nightmares and dissapointment. :eek:;)

18. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

19. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

For a while now I've had to turn the wheel a lot more in every turn, especially the tight corners such as chikanes. Have you all experienced this? Is it a result of the steering ratio tweak that came in 0.6? Or is there simply something funny going on with my wheel?

Sorry for this late and possibly silly question.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

***test