1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is a 1.48.3 in a Beemer at Missano Good

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by R1-Limited, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

I dunno

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 225 - Hatched Beemer and a British Merc May 8, 2021

3. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

The forum needs a special section that stupid questions can be moved to.

4. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

I agree you should stop yourself

5. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Made a error, actually it is 1.38.3 not 1.48, dang new glasses

6. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

My PB is low 35s but I have seen low 33s from other guys

R1-Limited likes this.
  7. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I didn't ask a question, I made a statement.

From the other responses it appears the answer is 'no'. Glad we got that sorted.

TheMarshal and Coanda like this.
  8. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

What a dumb statement

Deathbox_2112 likes this.
  9. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

I know based on what I see in ACC for track times, as well as Blancpain qualifying and race stats form 2018 at Misano. Believe me, I got myself down from 1.50 to a consistant 1.39 and hit 1.38 a few in the BMW. That said, I vary a second or two in other cars, so proving to myself that cars along with setup tweeking + track laps (Familiarity) = faster and equal times

Misano.JPG

10. Apex Gt

Apex Gt Rookie

Hey,
    With consistent 39's you're good to go for competitive races in the Midfield. As a Midfielder myself, I can just give you the tip to focus on consistency in your race performance throughout a longer stint rather than on single lap performance. The speed will gradually come especially if you turn on the hud for ratings and keep It cc. This helps me a lot to gradually iron out bad habits/misstakes around the tracks. Hope this helps.
    See you in the Midfield for some clean battles!

R1-Limited likes this.
  11. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

The midfield I was racing against yesterday did consistent 35/36s. It really depends on the server population. Yesterday's server had some real aliens like Mike Nobel in it though so it is not representable for the wider population.

For reference, my best is a 34.5, but I can do consistent 35.0's.

R1-Limited likes this.
  12. Apex Gt

Apex Gt Rookie

Yeah true, It is server dependend. So I guess Midfield is very broad term in that aspect.

R1-Limited and FelixR1991 like this.
  13. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Good info and good targets to look at. Being fast and consistent always wins, but Consistency usually is the all telling outcome

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No. 35's on a GPAD unassisted here... easily take 2-3 seconds off with a rig setup.

15. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Actually I corrected the typo it is 1.38s

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I know. 38's is still not that good. Just saying... You asked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.